Thread: For our beloved Billy...

For our beloved Billy...

We lost our beloved Billy 2 years ago today...Even though it has been 2 years, some days it seems longer and other days it seems like yesterday. He was so sick at the end (CRF) that it was really a blessing when he went to the Rainbow Bridge, but we miss him so very much every single day. I still believe he is here with us from time to time though...Every now and then I'll see a black streak run around a corner or dash into a room, just as he used to do...In memory of our beloved sweet Billy...We miss you so and will love you always.
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Mahatma Gandhi

I'm so sorry for your loss of Billy. I'm sure he is with you in spirit and sends purrs to you and tells you he is having a great time at the RB.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss of Billy. I'm sure he is with you in spirit and sends purrs to you and tells you he is having a great time at the RB.
    Thanks Randi...I know he's still with us, and if I close my eyes and listen, I can still hear his purr...As you said, I know he's having a great time at the RB with all his other companions there, bless their hearts...Thanks again
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Mahatma Gandhi

Time has no meaning when it comes to a loss. Billy was much loved.

They never lose their place in our hearts.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

My deepest sympathy on this sad anniversary for you. Love is eternal, and Billy and you are together always.

I'm sure he is visiting you and giving you little signs he's there when he does!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Words of comfort...

Thanks everyone for your words of support and comfort...They really do help and are very much appreciated...What kind people you all are! We've all been through this at some point, and though it's never easy, it is heartening to know that others understand how hard it is to lose such a beloved member of the family, which these wonderful animals truly have been.

Thanks again everyone...

Mahatma Gandhi

Billy is in Oure Awesome Angels Army and he is in the Buffet Location Squad which searches for only the best buffets, where the meat is good and there is plenty for the herbivore Angels to have too so noone goes hungry!!
    Billy does a wonderful job, and has a Real Feast lined up for His Family
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Judy, I was so sad to read about your Billy. It is never easy to lose a beloved member of the family. Sleep softly, sweet Billy....
    Nine is Fine!!