Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Allow me to introduce..more pix #54

Allow me to introduce..more pix #54

Jax! He is 9 weeks old. And his name at ARF was Derek. I almost didn't get him because some people slipped me in ahead of everyone. And the adoption manager said NO! But then she had them take him out and put him in the back for me. LOL So I got him! After some tears he is mine.

Here he is!

He liked going back into the carrier and hanging out.

One of him standing. His eyes are WIDE open!

And then here is one of him with me just to give you an idea of his size. I made this picture smaller, for obvious reasons. Hee hee

And of course Bruce is totally in love with him.
    Last edited by Taz_Zoee; 06-17-2010 at 09:39 PM.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

AWWWW! *THUNK!* I fell down from the cuteness overload! I love his front white toesies.

Has Miss Paizley seen him yet?

He is so young, I am sure he will charm her! Looking forward to more cute pics!

Welcome home, Jax!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I love his fluffy tabby coat....what a little darling!
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Welcome home little boy!! Congrats on your new addition!

Congrats!!! He's so adorable with his cute white toes and his big green eyes. I also love the name that you chose for him. I don't think I've ever heard of a cat named Jax. Great choice. I'm sure that Paizly will love him and so will your dogs. Well at least Zoee.

Thanks everyone!

Well, we put the baby gate up tonight and the dogs freaked him out. His tail puffed up so big, it was hilarious! I calmed him down and he stopped hissing and "puffing" at them in no time. Zoee is sooo curious about him. She stands at the gate and just stares. Taggart could care less.

Paizly came near the gate and hissed at him and then ran back into the other room. I don't think Jax even saw Paizly so I'm not sure of his reaction. But we will continue with the baby gate during supervised times. Which will probably be often since I can't seem to keep Bruce out of there. I have to remind him we have three other animals that need his attention too. So right now he is cuddling with Paizly.

We think he is going to be a great addition to our household. He seems pretty laid back and once he learns something is going to hurt him he is fine with it. Now I just hope Paizly will eventually feel the same toward him. But it's just the beginning right now. We shall see.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm sure that everything will go well and I'm glad to hear that he's a laid back kind of cat. Good luck.

He's beautiful!
    Congratulations on your new addition.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

My new nephew is soooooooooooo cute!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GSDOG View Post
    My new nephew is soooooooooooo cute!!!!
    Yeah, so you need to get down here and see him!!

Thanks Tracey and Crystal.
    One good thing is Paizly is not hiding under the bed the entire time like she did when G was here. I think this is going to work. And I'm so darn excited!!

I predict that you'll see two cats cuddling in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    I predict that you'll see two cats cuddling in the near future.
    Oh how I hope you are right! That would be a dream come true!

Aaaawww- I JUST LOVE him. THe shiny baby fur, the white pawsies, the nosie- and these eyes!!!!!
    Yesterday I happened to see an introduction of 2 senior lions in a zoo. They both were widowed in the zoos they lived in but they were supposed to keep company. The she-lion had been flewn over to his place. It took them 4 months in neighboring cages before they dared to open the doors. And then the lion-lady just rolled over, showing her belly and they became best friends.
    I hope it will not take that long with Paizly and Jax- it will be Jax' roll to roll over but I hope they'll be best friends ever after

Awwwww, he's so cute!!!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

oh Cindy! He's adorable! I love his little outlined nosie and his gianormous ears LOL! That second pic shows his laid back personality. Ms P will fall in love in no time. Congrats Jax! You found the best possible home in the whole wide world!
    Claudia & Calvin