Thread: I cannot believe the supidity of some people...

I cannot believe the supidity of some people...

There's a family on Dr. Phil right now with a 10 year old son who needs help NOW!!! He's going around killing little animals, putting mice in the microwave, etc.

His family is terrified for their lives and the lives of any animals. When asked if they had any other animals and they said, "Only a cat"!!! Dr. Phil told you they need to get that cat outta that house immediately. They said they were discussing it. Phil told them there's no discussing it, the cat goes NOW.

I see another Jay Baldwin in the making. His mother said this kid was molested.

This is scary!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

what´s worse.. is they need to go to a show so someone tells them what to do..

for the cat´s sake.. he does need to be rehomed.. and the kid, molested or not, needs professional help ASAP..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

The child needs psychological help, hopefully any money they make from their appearance will be put toward getting him serious help, and years of therapy if need be. At least the child's parents are willing to admit he has a problem, and the situation can be ameliorated starting now, so he need not grow up and become a serial killer or serial abuser. The earlier he gets help, the better.
    I've Been Frosted

I wonder how many of those stories are made up, hopefully this one is.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    I wonder how many of those stories are made up, hopefully this one is.
    That's what I was thinking. But if it's not, more than likely Dr Phil will get the kid help. From what I've seen of the show that usually happens.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    what´s worse.. is they need to go to a show so someone tells them what to do..
    Worse?

It's the Dr. PILL show.