Thread: Hello Nemo!

Hello Nemo!

What a beauty you are. I am so glad you are now with someone who loves and appreciates you; I am sure you will turn out to a friendly and loving companion in no time!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

WoW Nemo your so Stunning with Beauty & Color.. Congrats on Pet of the Day.. Also your a Texas Baby.. Your about 1 1/2 hrs from me..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hi there beautiful birdie Nemo!!! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Seeing your brilliant coloring up on my screen is just what I needed to brighten my gray and stormy day! I so enjoyed reading all about you, how you came to find your way to your very devoted, most caring and loving guardian! You certainly had a rough start at life, Nemo! And while it was a long time coming, you finally found that perfect forever home, that person who will love you unconditionally, all the days of your life! You've only been home but a short while Nemo, but already you're settling in so nicely! And I have no doubt that your person's love for you, and for him; the bond you two share will only grow stronger and deeper with each passing day! Enjoy a very happy day, celebrating with your birdie bud and family! Hope you're spoiled rotten! Love and cuddles to you on your big day, precious Nemo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you for the wonderful comments about Nemo!! I loved reading them! I am so happy that my Nemo was picked as the Pet Of The Day today! I am so happy to share him with the world!! He is truly a wonderful bird, and he just keeps getting better everyday! Once I show him his picture as being being Pet Of The Day today, his head might just get a little bigger! lvpets2002, that is too cool that you're in Texas so close by! Thank you again for the comments! You've all made my day!!

Nemo what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet self on my computer screen today. (or should that be tweet self?) I'm so happy you are in a wonderful and loving home now. I hope you are being properly spoiled today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

*waves to falconsfan* Thank you for sharing your special little pal with us. We'd love to see more pics of him under Pet General in the future if you wouldn't mind!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colorful nemo!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST COLORFUL GUY I HAVE EVER MET HERE ON PET TALK! I AM A NY CAT LADY-BUT I ENJOY BIRDS TOO. I AM RELIEVED THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AND WITH A LOVING HUMAN. WITH OTHER BIRDS AROUND THERE-YOU ARE PROBABLY NEVER LONELY. IT SOUNDS LIKE THE PET PLACE TAKES GOOD CARE OF THEIR CREATURES-AND CHARACTERS-LOL HAPPY PET OF THE DAY-AND KEEP THOSE FEATHERS GORGEOUS. BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

Just wanted to say "Thank You Again!" for all the posts today for my Nemo! I've enjoyed meeting all of you as well! I honestly hate to see this day end, even though I am ready for Friday to get here! I am so happy I got to share Nemo with everyone today! I am so glad everyone enjoyed meeting Nemo. If I can ever get my lovebird to stop running from the camera, I hope to submit him someday! I've wanted to for 5 years, but he is so camera shy! I hope to post my friend's Cinnamon Conure "Gizmo" some day, because he is so wonderful as well! I've been watching him for a while now, and don't want to ever give him back! It gets crazy with having 3 birds here now, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you everyone, and keep posting all your great pets on here!!