Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luke ;D

Luke ;D

Awww...... this little kitten looks so sweet. Hope he lives a long happy life with his family. He is so cutie pie kitten. Love you and May blessings of God pour on you and let you live a sweet and lovely life. Amen!

You have to love that face.

He is perfect!!!!

Lucky Luke

What a story! First thought dead, then resurrected, then losing his precious Mom, then having to be bottle fed. Luke is a SURVIVOR! I'm so sorry for the loss of his Mom, but it sounds like you guys have done a tremendous job of surrogate parents! Bless you for your love of this little guy, and bless Luke for having such a will to survive. I hope you all have a wonderful, LONG life together.

Luke

What a story… how lucky are you, little Luke. To be given up for dead and then discovered miraculously clinging on to life.

To be such a survivor, going from a barn to your purrfect home. At six weeks you were a tiny kitten, but feisty and with such amazing eyes and beautiful coat.

Luke, may you grow to be a strong, big boy and have many happy years with your loving humans and your seven playmates. Congratulations for being our ever-so-brave and determined Cat of the Day, Luke.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Luke, look at the face on you! Irresistible! Who doesn't love an orangie? I'm sorry that you lost your mom especially at such a young age but your humans are dedicated to giving you the best life and your heartwarming survival and resurrection story proves it. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

That face! Those eyes!! Such a cutie!!
    Luke, you are a survivor, and I'm so glad you were given another chance by your furrever purrents. I'm sorry you lost your Mom, but she'll be watching over you from the Bridge, making sure you're a healthy little one with a great life.
    Congratulations, little one, on your well deserved COTD status! You have a VERY SPECIAL day with your family!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

awww what a miracle kitty you are Luke. You are so precious and cute and a very special kitty.

What a cute little fuzz ball you are Luke!! I had a yellow cat one time. It looks as if Luke has blue eyes. Do you think they will stay blue? I'm guessing you fed him with a tiny tiny bottle. If not, what? From what you said (if I read it correctly) all of the kittens died except Luke. My Goodness! Wonder why that happened? It was very good of you to take him and his mama with you. I'm sorry she died but you did great in taking care of Luke and now he has a good home with you and the rest of your cats. Thanks for sharing. BTW My cat is named Luke also.

Sure I might be a little over emotional today, but this story brought on the tears.
    Luke is one lucky little guy. And ADORABLE!!!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Absolutely precious ORANGEMAN BABY!!!!!!!! Happy COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Lucky Luke!!!

Wow, Luke...a good thing your human wanted to say goodbye to you and your siblings...!!!
    You are one lovely lil' lucky kitty, Luke! Enjoy your COTD and everyday!

all in tears over this little dear...

Hi, sweet Luke, what a heart-rending and ultimately heart-warming story that blessed me thru and thru with the miracle of God's love for even the smallest mote of his creation. May the Lord continue to bless you, little love, and reward your human purrsons with grace and joy as they enjoy your healthy, happy companionship for many years to come.

Kisses and nose bumpies from
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Oh! What a painfully precious, utterly adorable little orangie you are, Luke! What a face! And what an incredible, heart warming, inspirational story of survival and rescue is yours! God bless your wonderful family for helping to make your very happy ending a reality! Your "resurrection" truly was an Easter miracle, little Luke! I'm so sorry you lost all of your litter-mates, and your fur mommy. But thankfully your furmom survived; hung on until having met your human mommy, she knew you would be cared for. And no doubt all of them, your furmom and siblings are looking down from the Rainbow Bridge today, so happy to see you so happy and healthy, thriving, enjoying your happy, love filled life to its fullest!
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet Luke; and every moment of your blessed, enchanted life! Hope you're being spoiled rotten today! Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Luke, our miracle kitty Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Luke what an adorable fluff ball you are!!!

There is just something special about an Orangie, specially one named Luke. You remind me of the fun my Luke and I had when he was a baby. You seem to be full of spunk too. Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Luke,

You had a very sad beginning sweetie, but just look at you now.
    Precious Luke, I am happy to offer congratulations on your special day as
    our CAT OF THE DAY. I wish yopu a long, happy life little one.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt