Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sassys story...

My condolences Sassy's spirit and yours are intertwined forever. Take solace in that and know that both your lives were richer for meeting each other.

Cathy and the FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

"I don't want a cat!"...
    Well, she showed you didn't she!? What a smart girl she was to win over a hooman, a dawg and a guinea pig! I'd say she was a really special girl! I am so sorry for your loss but you gave her a life she would not have had on the street and she knows she was loved.... Even if you didn't want a cat!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

You might not have wanted a cat, but Sassy dearly wanted a human, and she chose you. I'm so glad you opened your heart to her. You are one smart, determined girly, Sassy.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Sassy.

Thank you all. I got Sassys ashes back today. I miss her.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

A few weeks have gone by. I still think of you Sassy, every night when I go to bed. You would be right near me wanting your head scratched. If I ignored you, I would feel your tiny paw gently tapping the back of my head. When I eat dinner, you would be curled up on the chair next to mine. I know you're fine where you are, but I sure miss you Sassy.
    Forever in my heart...

She misses you, too. Hugs to you.

She was such a pretty kitty.

I am so sorry to read of your loss. Sassy was a beautiful little kitten
    and her big girl pictures show what a good life she had with you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Annette i am only just seeing this now. I am so sorry that you had to let your special girl go. They sure do make themselves a huge part of our lives, but no for long enough at all.

Sending lots of {{Hugs}} across the big puddle .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Thank you all. I find myself looking at all of her favorite 'places' and she's not there.
    Forever in my heart...

I am sorry for your loss. I know the pain runs very deep. They give such love and ask for so little in return. Sassy had a good loving home and a good life and that is all any of us can really hope for be we man or fur baby. Sometimes it helps to just sit down and have a good cry. I wish I could give you a hug and a nice warm cup of blueberry tea. Be kind to yourself and cry if you need to...

I'm so sorry to hear about Sassy.

My thoughts are with you.

Melissa

Two months have gone by Sassy. It's just not the same here without you. I miss you.
    Forever in my heart...

That is the hardest thing to do when a beloved Pet Companion passes on to be a part of Our Awesome Angels Army.
    Even thiough we know our Angels are with many other Animal Angels exploring our World and seeing the best of everything , it does not take the place of having them there rushing up to us and letting us now just how much we are loved
    I feel that way thinking of the days where six Siamese roamed here , and now all i have are photos of them and My Many Found and Porch Cats who are now part of Our Awesome Angels Comapnions.
    All I can do is to care for My Found and Porch Cats and pray that I am worthy to join them in Paradise.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy Birthday Sassy! Today you would be 11. Have fun at the Bridge celebrating!
    You are loved and missed.
    Forever in my heart...