Thread: Lucky Cochise!

Lucky Cochise!

Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, Cochise! What a precious little pup you were, and what a big, beautiful Aussie boy you've grown up to be!!! Your pictures are heart melting, just heart melting, especially in light of your horrific abuse and neglect early on, knowing how far you've come! We are so grateful to your parents for their devotion, patience and commitment; giving you all the time you need to adjust to your new life! Finally your beautiful inner spirit is shining through, and I'm sure with time you will grow more confident and trusting, still!

How wonderful that you get to participate in so many high energy, adventure filled activities, enjoy the company of so many pup pals! hehe We all know how you Aussies love to work and keep busy, and you sure are that...busy! Being a water lover myself (with a water obsessed pup) it was a joy seeing you dive into your pool with such sheer abandon! What a happy, carefree, love filled life you have been blessed with Cochise, and no doggie is more deserving than you! You and your family are one PERFECT match!

Enjoy your well earned reign as our very special and most deserving, Dog of the Day, sweetheart! I hope you're spoiled rotten today, treated to all sorts of fun activities, some yummy treats, and lots of love! Hugs and kisses, woofs and happy butt wiggles, from me and Star athe Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cochise you are indeed one gorgeous boy!!!

I'm so sorry about your awful start in life but thrilled for you that you have a wonderful home and loving family now. I hope you have years and years of nothing but happy times from now on.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Cochise,

I am very pleased to meet you sweet boy. Such a smart fella
    like you should do well in agility. It makes me so happy to know what a
    wonderful home you have now & a kind & caring human to love you lots.
    Congratulations on being chosen for special honors as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out many cyber hugs & kisses handsome boy. xxxooo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cochise you are one good looking pup!!!

I'm so sorry your start in life was not what it should have been, but I see you have a family that truly loves you and want nothing but happiness for you. You are lucky to find a loving family, and I know they feel lucky to have you as a part of it.

Congratulations, on being a very special Dog of the Day!!!
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

The Brave Cochise

He is absolutely Beautiful! So regal looking. Happy Dog of the Day Cochise. I hope you get to play in the pool and get extra treats.

Cochise, you are such a beautiful boy, I love your coat. I'm so sorry you had a bad beginning, but thankful that you now have a loving forever home. I wish I could see you swim and do your butt wiggle; you must be so cute. Have a long happy life dear Cochise. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello there beautiful boy! I know I'd be calling you "Cocoa-Chise" since your beautiful coat is the color of a cup of cocoa with whipped cream (and because you're a sweetie).

Congratulations on landing the home of the century with top-notch folks and plenty of fun activities!
    DAISY and LILY, my white flower girls

Thank You!

Thank You everyone for the kind words! Cochise is a very special dog to us and I was so excited to see his picture when I opened the page this morning. He really is one of the most amazing dogs I've ever met and makes everyday fun

Wow! LES syndrome here. I LOVE a happy ending and I LOVE you and your people Mr Awesomely Handsome Cochise! You all deserve huge hugs for your accomplishments! I can feel the in your household!

I've been Boooo'd!