Thread: 'Mumma-Mia....Whata da car!'

'Mumma-Mia....Whata da car!'

A new patrol car in the Italian police force….Just what they need to catch speeding drivers.

What a car!!

Pity they could'nt find someone to drive it...

When the Italian police unveiled their state-of-the-art Lamborghini patrol cars, they cannot have been short of volunteers itching to take the supercars in pursuit of speeding criminals.

A team of elite drivers was trained to chase down speeding motorists and deliver urgently-needed transplant organs in the futuristic vehicles, capable of reaching more than 200mph.

What they apparently were not prepared for was a distracted motorist who pulled out of a petrol station without looking.

Today, a bandaged and bruised police driver may have had a tough time explaining how he managed to write off one of the force's prized Lamborghinis when he rammed it so hard into a line of parked cars that one of the stationary vehicles ended up on the police car's roof.

According to the police, the crash was caused by the driver of a slow moving Seat Ibiza who emerged without looking from a service station, clipping the Lamborghini and sending the vehicle swerving into the parked cars.

The front end of the Lamborghini was crushed in the accident, and the driver and a passenger were injured, although not seriously.

The Lamborghini Gallardo, worth £130,000 and capable of reaching 62mph in four seconds, was one of a pair donated by the Italian manufacturer to the police to do battle on Italy's roads, where 1 million motorists are injured annually and 4,731 died last year.

Both cars include transmitters to send images back to HQ, a defibrillator for accidents and a fridge for transporting donor organs. The two officers were returning from a convention in Cremona, where they had been addressing a student audience on road safety.

"I'm Back !!"

I really shouldn't be laughing, really shouldn't..........

Quote Originally Posted by Pawsitive Thinking View Post
    Ya well......maybe they should have stuck to chariots.

"I'm Back !!"

I won't show this to my husband. . .it will make him cry!!

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Seeing the lambo police car reminded me of the Dutch Highway Petrol that drove Porsche· 911 Carrera's. It was comical to see two patrolmen go by with their dayglo orange helmets rising well above the roof line,.where it was necessary to remove the T top in order for them to fit.

Wom
    The Lamborghini Gallardo, worth £130,000 and capable of reaching 62mph in four seconds, was one of a pair donated by the Italian manufacturer to the police to do battle on Italy's roads, where 1 million motorists are injured annually and 4,731 died last year.
    It is true the lambo is manufactured in Italy but the Manufacture is German. The lambo is owned by Audi a division of VW.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

Now that is a BIG OPPS!

(Can you hear that driver explaining it to his insurance company..)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Ummppss I did the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawsitive Thinking View Post

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh what a beatiful car................Pity............