Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

Aww Fritz, you look adorable napping on mom's chair! And that blue blanket seems so warm.
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Hi Buddy!! How is my little upside down boy? Cute as ever!!! Be a good boy and enjoy those chicken strips!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Fritz! I haven't seen you in awhile, you're looking as handsome as ever!

Being Flippy,Cozy ,Cool,sunning and cuddly

Fritz cozy beside the couch this morning,Fritz snoozing on the kitchen floor,cuddled in my chair,flipped over in Mom's chair,cooling off on the air register,tonight flipped over on the couch down here,sunning out on the patio and cuddled up with Mom.He had breakfast from us,was behind,he was in my chair when we got back from church.We then went out and got a new hose for the garage,a couple more solar lights and more flowers.Before supper,we went up to Larry and Marlene's took a birthday card and gave Larry the GPS device.We had Ham Steak and Fried Potatoes and Salad,Lemon Pie for dessert,Fritz had some.I had Strawberry Ice Cream tonight ,Fritz had a little dish for himself then came and bugged me for mine,he also had some bones and water,he had snoozed on the couch and with Mom ,now under the couch.Warm again,also tomorrow,maybe thunderstorms,will be cooler this week,unsettled with showers and thunderstorms from Wednesday to Sunday.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hi, Fritz! Snuggles with mom and strawberry ice cream, it's a good day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cozy and Cool

Fritz cozy in my chair this morning,outside on the back step cooling off on the air register.hen didn't have breakfast,snooze behind the couch.I did three lawns including ours.Fritz was in my chair when I came in,soon after Mom went to do gift shop,Fritz had has some sandwich with me.Fritz barked at noises outside,,once was the mailman,that was before Mom went .I had Salad Deviled Eggs and Fried Potatoes for supper,Fritz had a little and some of Mom's Salad,likes the dressing,he doesn't like Eggs,especially the white part.Had Lemon Pie for dessert,so did Fritz,has had some bones tonight and water,hasn't been eating his own food lately,now snoozing under the couch,may be getting thunderstorms later on.

Both Daisy and Delilah love eggs. No matter which part. I love looking at all those great pictures of you, Fritzie!! Upside down and all around. Mom is looking great too. Both of you have a birthday coming up don't you? Yes you do. Be a good boy and I'll see you tomorrow.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Cozy,Cool Hungry,Flipping and Protecting

Fritz cozy in Mom's chair this morning,my toast,after the cereal,had the cereal slid to him on a tray,having a cozy nap beside the couch,with my shoe in the living ,heard when I was down here grabbing it and taking it away,cooling off over the air register,flipped over next to me after supper,had Meat Pie and Salad,Lemon Pie for dessert,Fritz had Peanut Butter and Jam sandwich wit me for lunch.After supper,he was looking for his Monkey ,told him it was down here so he headed down here and got it,didn't play with it much,was too warm.Tonight,had water and bones,he had some of his own supper after ours,had some water,cuddle don the couch ,now under the small one.
    Last edited by fritz03; 07-21-2010 at 01:34 PM.

Fritz, cozy and cool sounds like a great way to be on a hot day!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cozy and Hiding

Fritz under the dining room table,he was rubbing his bottom on the carpet,may have been itchy,might be something else and in Mom's chair resting.He had the cereal and toast,cuddled with Mom and behind the couch.I went to Marlene's to to do work on her flowerbeds.She saw my car for the first time,liked it,set the alarm off when she unlocked the door.the work took about 2 and a half hours, a little warm,was some breeze.Had a Ham sandwich for lunch,so did Fritz he begged and barked.I had Toasted Tomato sandwich and Salad for supper,Mom had Salad.Dessert was Strawberries and Buttered Bread.Fritz had a cuddle with Mom tonight,back under the couch,has had a couple of drinks of water,raining right now,no thunderstorms yet,going to have Ice Cream,Fritz will too.Mom thinks something is up for tomorrow,has also asked should she dress up.
    Last edited by fritz03; 07-21-2010 at 01:33 PM.

More great pictures buddy!!! Tell Barry he's doing a great job. Hope you're having a great day and Mom is too. How did the surprise go? You look adorable, Fritzie!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Visit by The Aunties

Fritz greeting Bev and Irene when they arrived today,Fritz high fiving Irene for some treats,got some from Bev also,Fritz wandering around with his ear flipped over,having a stroll with Bev,on Mom's lap in the gazebo wanting some Doughnut,Fritz by the table looking at Bev,smile on his face.Fritz didn't hear them come,the sneaked in,he gave then a great greeting,had his treats,had a few walks,had doughnut,Taffy slept down here,almost to noon hour.Bev still has trouble walking any great distance,Irene looks pretty good.We went to Kelsey's for lunch,I had a Wrap and Fries,Mom a Wrap and with Broccoli and Cheese soup,Irene had Chicken Fingers,Bev Macaroni and Cheese.Irene and Bev shared a Lava Cake,Chocolate with some Whipped Cream,think it was Cherry Sauce.Irene Fritz home some Chicken Fingers to eat,they brought a birthday cake,had some of that when we got home,Fritz had some too.Fritz has been a bad boy tonight,came down here and peed in front of the stereo and not long ago on the coffee table,Whether he was mad at me for being mad at him or Taffy being here,don't know,not happy with him,now under the couch,he is in the doghouse.
    Last edited by fritz03; 12-03-2010 at 08:24 AM.

Now, Fritz, you scamp! It's not a good idea to "go" inside, especially on your birthday.

These pictures of you getting affection from your people are just the best! And what a pretty patio rug!

Happy Birthday cutie!!

More Visit Pictures

Fritz beside Irene then Bev resting,walking with Bev on the front lawn,had a roll on the lawn,the leash on ready to go for a walk,a pictures of the birthday cake the brought,says Happy Birthday Betty,Fritz,Bev and Irene,they both have birthdays next week,Fritz having some cake and Taffy down here snoozing,slept down here all night,has problems climbing up on anything and is hard of hearing,she is 13,14 in December.Getting rain tonight,ending early tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-12-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Fritz&Yukon

Fritz resting in mom's chair this morning,Yukon the Bear resting on the couch.Fritz thinks this is a new toy for him to play,had to tell him it is not a play toy for him.he had breakfast from us,we went to the cemetery to take some flowers to Dad's gravestone then went shopping ,got some t shirts and a pair of shorts.After coming home had a Ham sandwich,then had to go and cut Larry's grass,got the lawn mower back,also helped cleaning weeds from the patio.Supper was a toasted Tomato Sandwich,had some jello and Strawberries,Fritz had some Sandwich and Jello.he had a cuddle with Mom,had a rest on the coffee table,has had trouble getting down from the table and Mom's chair,the other night,he hurt himself trying to jump up,that may be it.Had Maple Walnut Ice cream for himself,from me and part of a cone from Mom,just had some water,had trouble jumping now in my chair resting.Getting rain later tonight and overnight into tomorrow,maybe a thunderstorm overnight,cooling off tomorrow to 64.
    Last edited by fritz03; 07-21-2010 at 01:36 PM.