Thread: Rowdy

Rowdy

awww what a handsome fellow you are Rowdy. So glad you have a good home now and are enjoying life to its fullest.

Rowdy & Rukus

What a pair! Oh, that's right-pittbulls are vicious, biting animals! Lock up your kids!
    It doesn't look like Rowdy would ever think to bite anyone. He just wants to have fun!
    I had to laugh when I read about his liking the water, but bites the waves. Does he think they will bite back or that they will want to play with him? Who knows what lurks in that mind of his. Enjoy both Rowdy and Rukis for a long time.

Nancy A

You are such a handsome guy! Congratulations on being DOTD!

Rowdy!

What a cool doggie you are! I love your pics - especially the one of you in the snow!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Rowdy!

Howdy Rowdy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, you handsome, precious Pittie boy! Your heartwarming, happy ending story of rescue, your heart melting photos, were the perfect antedote to my gray and gloomy day; that beautiful face of yours could brighten the darkest of days! It's sweet, loving, well mannered Pitties such as you and your brother Rukus, your partener in crime, who show the world the true nature of your noble breed! Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful family, for welcoming so many deserving doggies into their home and hearts! As your Mommy says, the happiness we experience, seeing our rescues learn to love and enjoy, to revel and take joy in the simplest of life's pleasures, is our priceless reward! (My Lab Star loves to "bite" the waves, too!)

Enjoy your well earned day of honor, precious Rowdy! I hope it's a warm and sunny day by you, that you and Rukus, and sidecar Spankie, are all treated to a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration! Love, hugs and kisses to you all!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rowdy!!!!!

Hello to you big handsome boy!!! Your photos are stunning, Mr. Rowdy. It sounds like a laugh a minute at your place. How fun is it to have Rukus and Spankie to pal around with? Anyone can see that you are a perfect poster child for the gentle nature and loving Pittie breed. It's a great pleasure to meet our charming DOTD, the honorable Mr. Rowdy. Please tell the family to pass out the kisses to you and the fursibs today to help celebrate your big day. We send those kisses from Florida. Happiness to all of you always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in It's already way too hot Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

O MY ARE YOU STUNNING....congratulations on your DOTD status....(i to have the chihuahua pit combo at my house and can i say there is never a dull moment at my house......)