Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Misty

Misty

What a gorgeous cat. And trust me, I know full well about the feline-fussiness factor...

Aww, Misty, what a treat to see you today! You look so intelligent and cute
    My princess Jasmine is a also a shy kitty, but when she has decided she is safe, she loves belly rubs too!

And I love these pictures of you! It's not often we see a Russian Blue Please, let your mom giving you some belly rubs for me, OK? In your favorite room of course

Misty the Russian Blue

What a treat to see you today; not too many Blues are seen on this site. My friend had one, and you sure are loyal to one specific person, aren't you guys? Anyway, you are gorgeous; have a great COTD today.

Misty

After reading your bio "The Naughty Lady From Shady Lane" tune popped into my head and I'll be darned if I can clear it out...

Belly Rubs n Undisturbed naps for today's COTD

Misty what a beautiful girl!! Your coat looks very pat-able and you have gorgeous green eyes! Happy cat of the day

Sweet Misty, it is very nice from you to come over and say hello to us
    I especially love the first pictures with your cute sleepy paws to which I send kisses.
    You know that becoming Cat of The Day entitles you to extra treats and catnip

Misty, such a vision of beauty you are! Maybe your human will consider adding a friend to the fur family so that you won't be lonely while s/he's at work. Whatever the case, enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Misty, you are such a pretty cat. No wonder you have your mom so well trained.

Misty--that name suits you perfectly. A loooong time ago I had a cat that looked like you. I think you are a beautiful cat. I'm sure you and your family love you very much. Kay in NC, USA

What a Beautiful Magnfi Cat Lady you are Misty, and so shy too.
    You are like My Princess who approaching 20 is still at heart a bit scred.
    But she like you is such an affectionate Cat who shows her love when we are alone and always like Misty lets us know that all is appreciated!!!

What a Beautiful Face you have Misty , and you can tell a real Sweet Cat you are , it just comes from the Computer Screen.

We Found Ctas All send a So Pleased to Meet You MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat of the Day ^^ Marvellous Misty^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Misty is simply adorable..she makes me want to curl up and take a nap After her back rub of course Happy COTD pretty girl!

Hi =^♥^=Daddy!
    Buddy & Grace have the best Daddy!~

Misty what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I love your beautiful eyes too. No wonder you have your mommy wrapped around your dainty paw. Resisting those eyes would be very difficult indeed. I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH Blue Misty

Misty Blue (Russian),
    You brought a tear (of joy) to my eye this morning reminding me of my dear Russian Blue named Blue... He was a beauty too.

You are gorgeous and deserve all due honours today. Many many whisker tickles and scritches to you from me and mine.

Congrats!
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Marvelous Misty!

What a lovely bundle of gray fur you are - lol!
    Please enjoy your COTD status...and your fave foods!
    (The resident gray here - Dust Bunny - says hello)!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	45383   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny up close.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	45384   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny whiskers and miss kitty.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	45385  

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Misty blue! Oh yes, your Mommy sure does love her precious girl, and you love her back just as much in return! That photo of you showing off your "sleepy paws," those dreamy, bedroom eyes, is heart melting! We're so glad your Mommy nominated you for our "top cat" honors, sweetheart; how deserving you are! And how lucky she is, having a beautiful best friend, a loving and devoted furkid, in you! Enjoy an extra special day, celebrating with your proud Mommy, beautiful Misty! ! I hope she'll give you a few extra backrubs, a hug and kiss, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~