Thread: Mama Kitty

Mama Kitty

How fitting, our COTD is named Mama Kitty on Mothers Day and she is a Tortie.
    After a non deserving traumatic start to her life Mama Kitty now has what every kitty deserves, loving humans and great companionship with another of her own kind.

Rubs, Hugs n a couple treats for the beautiful tortie.

What a pretty tortie. Happy Mothers day to her.

Hello Mama Kitty! You are such a beautiful lady. I am so happy that you have adjusted to family life. And good for Oblio working as ambassador to help you out when you needed some guidance.

Your human family is to be commended for assisting such a sweet girl. Being feral at the time means only special humans would take on the task of working with you; and they did it!

My ferals, now tame and indoor only, do not show any interest in being outside at all either. Funny, isn't it? Chaplin wound up ouside once by mistake, and next meal time he was tapping at the window in the room where I feed all my cats. He needed to get in to eat! Chestnut does come out in the back fenced yard with us and he loves to sleep in the catnip. He asks to go in to use the litter box!

So sweet Mama Kitty, here's to you on Mother's Day. I hope you find a nice new toy in your favorite chair, waiting for you. I know you will get chin rubs and all the nice things you now enjoy and deserve. Happy Cat of the Day, dear one!

What a wonderful photo for Mother's Day a Beautiful Mamma Cat and her adopted youngster sitting on their day bed , all curled up in love!!
    And where these Poor Cats were once Lost Cats, they have found their Furrever home and are together as Loving Companions for many years to come.

That is such a great happy ending story and Mamma Cat is such a good symbol of Mother's Day with his happy face with her "Baby" clearly shining through!!
    Every once in a while Scrappy 2 gets that maternal instinct , as her Kitten was stillborn and mothers Old Joseph.
    Mother love is as strong, if not stronger in Our Animal Companions if not stronger than our fellow humans,as its more accepting and non judgmental.

We Found Cats are so touched by this and send Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    To Our Newset Friends Mamma Kitty , Oblio and Friend and Our Finest New Cats of the Day Oblio and Magnfi Mamma Kitty!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy mama's day kitty!

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY-MY DEAR! WHAT A SWEET PICTURE-WHAT WILD EYES! I AM GLAD YOU MADE THE TRANSITION TO A SAFER LIVING ARRANGEMENT. I AM AN UPSTATE NY CAT MAMA-BUT NO HUMAN FURBALLS-LOL THAT SHIP HAS SAILED AS THE SAYING GOES! ALL THE BEST-AND ENJOY THE SPRING! SUSANSWATLIN518

Mama Kitty

God bless you for rescuing Mama Kitty and her kittens. So many would have left her to fend for herself. She's beautiful and deserves a wonderful life and a forever home with you.

Mama Kitty what a beauty you are!!!

Your story touched me so much. My Grandma kitty was in a similar situation. She still doesn't like being picked up either. We are both so happy that you have a wonderful loving family and safe home now.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mama Kitty!!!

What a great ending - and a new beginning - from your life as a feral cat! I love the pic of you and Oblio - how sweet!
    You remind me of my late Gypsy...
    Enjoy your COTD status!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gypsy on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	45356   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gypsy and crunch.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	45357  

Happy Mother's Day, Mama Kitty!

Hi there beautiful Mama Kitty! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What a wonderful, most perfect choice you are for our extra special Mother's Day honors! What a devoted Mommy you were, having your babies and caring for them so lovingly, under the most difficult of circumstances. Thank goodness for your little neighbor, for finding you and your "dragon babies," and your human Mommy for her compassion and dedication to rescue. It's great to know that you and all of your wee ones found your way to loving forever families!

It never ceases to amaze me how given a chance, once feral kitties are able to not only adapt, but come to love and relish the indoor life; to trust and covet the company of a human family. As your story is testament to, all it takes is patience, love, and a little time! And we only have to look upon that heart melting photo of you and Oblio to see just how far you've come, how healthy and happy you are! You certainly have a mentor, and one best feline friend for life, in him; a best friend and soul mate for life in your Mommy!

Congratulations and bunches of love and belly rubs to you on your big day, beautiful Mama Kitty! I hope that you and dear Oblio, the entire furry crew, are treated to a very special day, being pampered and loved to pieces!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mama Kitty

It was so good of you to rescue the feral cat and newborn kittens. I am sure your Mama Kitty is grateful for the good care and loving home you provide. I really like your photo of the two cats. Kay in NC

Momma Kitty

Hello, what a pretty girl Momma Kitty is! I tortie cats.

21 years ago, a friend of mine captured and adopted a tortie cat in Rota, Spain. She had had a few litters prior to her adoption. So, was named Momma Cat.

A few months after her adoption, but before she could be spayed, she got out and became pregnant one last time. She had a litter of 3 black girls, a silver tabby girl and a beautiful tortie. I was fortunate enough to adopt one of the black kitties, Coco, and the tortie, Sammie. Coco lived for 17 1/2 years, Sam for 19 1/2 years.

I now have two beautiful boys, Buddy and Tiger. Buddy was cat of the day on April 23.

Congrats on COTD!

Beautiful Mama Kitty, how fitting that you are the Cat of the Day for Mother's Day! You look so much like our Lexie tortie and she, too, was feral when we captured her and brought her in. She hid for months, but finally learned that she could trust us, and now her favorite place is snuggled up next to me at night. I'm so happy you have found your forever home and a new forever friend, Oblio. You two look so content and happy together and I hope you have many years to enjoy each others company! Happy Cat of the Day, Mama Kitty!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Beautiful Mama Kitty,

You are truly beautiful girl and it's great to hear you now have such a wonderful home. It was probably hard to decide not to be feral any more but it payed off.
    I must also say thanks to your Human Mother who took the time and effort to take care of this once feral cat and her kittens. They have so few advocates in this world.

Mostly Orangies all the time!

Awww, Mama Kitty! What a perfect Mother's Day story! And I am a Harmony House purr-ent, too I hope you and Oblio had a wonderful Mother's Day and a happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678