Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nakita

Nakita

I'm home sick today with a stomach bug and I was cleaning out some pics from my online album. Came across so many Nakita pics. Even though it's been 3 years since her passing, I so wish she was still here.

Gigi and Steve have brought another dimension to this house and I'm very happy to share my life with them.....but there's no replacing Nakita.

First pic of her while we were driving home. She was a mouse!

Her 'famous' statue pic. I think Vermontcat was the first to call her a statue, but this was a cold morning and she was just 'poofed' out.

Loved to ride around on Rob's shoulders like this.

Loved her mouse

She was the Queen of this house

I miss you.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Nakita you was always such a Stunning Lady Queen with Such Breathtaken Beauty.. RIP Wittle One & yes we all miss you.. I know you have been playing hard at the Bridge..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

She was absolutely beautiful!! I can see why you miss her.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Such a beautiful, beautiful girl, and so beloved!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

She was such a beautiful little girl. Those emerald eyes are GREEN!!! I miss her and can't believe she's been gone 3 years already.

You got a flu too! I've been home for 2 days with hurling and the "D" word. My @$$ is on fire!! I thought it was a reaction to the medicine I've been on, but I've never had anything like this.

Feel better. Hope your memories get you through it.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Nakita, we will never, never forget you. You were so special.
    I am sure you send lots of healing vibes from Rainbow Bridge to Steve, Gigi and your purrents.

Nakita was a cute and special girl. Thanks for posting these pictures so that we can see her again

That first Photo of Nakita as such a tiny young Kitten is truly a special one , and we appreciate you sharing that memory.
    I think we all have a mental photo of Our Cats when we first saw them, and when they became our life companions.
    Nakita is now with Our Awesome Angel Comapnions Army now guiding All the New Angels to their First Lunches and Dinners where they are the Guests of Honor
    Nakita will always be there with Her Family and loves Giogi and Steve
    And Nakita will be there to lead you all to your first meal as you fly with Wings of Silver and Gold to your place in Paradise.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    She was one of a kind. I'm home sick today too - must be something going around

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Blue View Post
    Her 'famous' statue pic. I think Vermontcat was the first to call her a statue, but this was a cold morning and she was just 'poofed' out.
    You know this is my absolute favorite picture of your beautiful girl Nakita.
    She was such a special girl and one of a kind.
    I miss her and her beautiful photos too, thank you for taking the time to post some of her adorable photos.
    I'm sure she and Samantha are hanging out on the Rainbow Bridge together.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

She was just so beautiful, and so much more than beautiful. The loss of Nakita affected me more than you would ever know.

She was not only stunning but so precious I can't believe it's been three years...

Nakita will always have a special place in so many hearts - thank you for sharing her with us.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

A *MOST Regal* Kitty!!

Never to be forgotten.

We'll always remember you, beautiful Nakita.

Please purr in your mom's ear tonight and let her know you are all right.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

She was such a beauty and her emerald green eyes were the most beautiful I've ever seen. I've yet to see another Russina Blue like her. I was also deeply affected by her loss. I'm sure that she's met my Pepper, Starr, and Sunny by now and they've all become good friends. She'll never be forgotten. I hope that you feel better soon.