Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Long Hair Tortie, Spayed, Declawed Needs Home by May 12th *Home Found :)*

Long Hair Tortie, Spayed, Declawed Needs Home by May 12th *Home Found :)*

I'm posting this for a local non-profit cat rescue organization that I volunteer at from time to time. They received a call yesterday about a 10 year old spayed female tortie that's declawed. She has less than 1 week to find a home. Apparently, a couple is divorcing and the husband doesn't know where he is going to live and this is his cat and the wife wants the cat out of the house ASAP.

Please if you could give this sweet cat a loving home it would be appreciated. If you would like to cross post this please PM and I will give you the contact information.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 05-10-2010 at 09:11 AM.

Any pictures of this cutie??

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    Any pictures of this cutie??
    I'll see if I can get some from the rescue but as of right now we don't have any since the cat is still with the owner.

Okay, gimme me a picture and details. Let me know when you can get her to me. *sigh* What's one more poop in the box, right John (GILL)?

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Okay, gimme me a picture and details. Let me know when you can get her to me. *sigh* What's one more poop in the box, right John (GILL)?
    I just sent you a PM.

That a girl Donna go for this baby.. See it was meant to be..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Can you say S-U-C-K-E-R!!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Here lets me try = Kitty Su-aa- Lover.. There ya go does that help??
    Can you say S-U-C-K-E-R!!!!!
    Last edited by lvpets2002; 05-06-2010 at 12:36 PM.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I suppose. Melissa says from the info she got, the cat, named "premadonna" (name is definitely gonna change) is a loner and hasn't had much contact with other cats in her 10 years.

We're trying to see if the guy would be willing to donate $$$ to have her tested before I bring her home, as well as gas money to help with the transport and he's himming and hawing. Why is it people with cat problems always try to make them "our" problem? No wonder I love my cats more.

Break out the Feliway!!! This girl will love it here!! She can hide under the bed with the other oldie, Murphy (16)!

Melissa,

Any chance of fostering her till he he finds a place to live??? It would be a win-win situation. Just a thought.

You know that I would be glad too help get her to you. Right now I have enough "TORTITUD" (Penny) in the house. Still need a bigger house.
    GILL & Crew;

Oh, God bless you, Donna. Thank you so much.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh John, come on now. Your house can't be THAT crowded!!! Build another wing and make me an offer, okay?

I suppose. Melissa says from the info she got, the cat, named "premadonna" (name is definitely gonna change) is a loner and hasn't had much contact with other cats in her 10 years.

We're trying to see if the guy would be willing to donate $$$ to have her tested before I bring her home, as well as gas money to help with the transport and he's himming and hawing. Why is it people with cat problems always try to make them "our" problem? No wonder I love my cats more.

Break out the Feliway!!! This girl will love it here!! She can hide under the bed with the other oldie, Murphy (16)!

Melissa,

Any chance of fostering her till he he finds a place to live??? It would be a win-win situation. Just a thought.

Donna-

She's not named premadonna

Sorry I must not be writing clear at times. They said she acts like a premadonna....which I'm assuming is because she will come up and sit on your lap and want attention that's all. I don't know her name just yet.

As for fostering her, I really can't not with Ziggy in the house, I have 11 cats right now with Ziggy and if my landlord found out I would be homeless most liekly so I can't push anymore.

I'm still trying to find Ziggy boy a home as well.

I sent you a the reason why the rescue can't take him and all the others in our area are full due to pregnant mom cats and kittens.

Melissa

Like I said, if all else fails, she's got a spot at 23 Chapman St. with a can or two of Feliway with her name on it.

Sorry, I thought her name was premadonna. Hell, ALL torties are primadonna's. Hence the "tortitude".

No problem. I'm looking at the name Sophia. Depending on what her REAL name is, of course.

Melissa is the angel here, not me. I'm just doing what I can. I keep forgetting it's kitten season.

Well tomorrow I will be going to pick up this 10 year old long hair tortie and driving her out to my sisters and then she'll stay at my sisters for just a few hours and then we'll go back in the car and drive out to John's place and we are going to leave this sweet 10 year old girl with John and then next weekend he will driver her up to Donna.

This all happened so fast I can't believe it. My sister is covering my gas to drive to Jersey and she will set me up with a full tank of gas before I leave her place on Sunday.

I'm so glad this girl will be given a second chance. Thank you Donna.

Melissa