Thread: Could this be a ragamuffin?

Could this be a ragamuffin?

Kenny is the most relaxed cat in the world, he's constantly laying on his back and always loving a good cuddle. He's really large and stocky and he usually walks like a cowboy -- he almost seems bow-legged at times. I don't know much about the breed, but I'm wondering if he's a rag doll or a ragamuffin mix because of his temperament and size? He's a gentle giant.

These pictures were from a few months ago. He's fuzzier now since he's been growing into his manhood, he's currently in the mutton chop stage of facial hair

Ragdolls usually have blue eyes, and coloring like a Siamese. I would say he's a Maine Coon mix, and a handsome one at that! You can expect him to keep growing past his 1-year birthday, should be full size around 18 months or so!
    I've Been Frosted

My boyfriend's big boy, Buddy, is a Ragdoll mix. He has the size, coat, physically attributes, and personality of a Ragdoll, but he has yellow eyes and is a very pretty tuxedo cat. Sometimes mixes are even prettier than the purebreds and Kenny is a very good example of this. He is a very handsome boy!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

He looks like he may be a grey and white tuxedo. He's beautiful!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I do know your baby is a Camera Hammm.. He is just a Cutie Sweetie Pie..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>