Thread: Charlie

Charlie

Charlie....You are a very handsome fellow. You are also a very lucky guy to have a family that loves you so much.I am sorry that you have health problems but you family is taking very good care of you. Congratulations on be our DOTD.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

I just read about your Charlie dog. He sounds like a very loving little friend. Also I commend you for taking the time, effort, and expense of providing his healthcare needs. He is lucky to have you and your wife in his life and I'm sure you feel lucky to have him also. I do hope he continues to do good and lives a long time. Kay in NC

Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Charlie! What a most special, most deserving Sunday honoree you are, sweetheart! I so enjoyed reading your Daddy's tribute to his and your Mommy's best, beautiful boy; was so touched and inspired by your amazing story, your courage, and the unsurpassed devotion and dedication of your amazing parents! Over the years I too have had furkids suffering from serious health challenges. My kitty Buddy, in his senior years, suffered from diabetes and Cushings, just as you do. He was also diagnosed with chronic renal failure in his final years which was an especially heartbreaking blow as the dietary needs of diabetics and renal patients are at odds. But like your parents, we didn't give up. And while it was difficult at times, me and husband would and did, do everything in our power to keep him healthy and happy!

You truly are a miracle pupper, Charlie! And I can't tell you happy I am to learn that you're doing so, so well...back to your healthy weight, enjoying your parents and every moment of life to its fullest! All of that excellent medical care you are receiving; the drugs and special diet; they all have helped you overcome great odds. But it's the unwavering devotion and unconditional love of your parents that made your return to good health possible! How blessed they are to have a lifelong best friend, "alarm dog," loyal companion and soul mate in YOU!

Enjoy your much deserved, extra special Sunday honors, sweet Charlie man! I hope for you and your Mommy and Daddy, many more happy, healthy, love filled years together! HUGE hugs and kisses to you, precious Charlie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Charlie what a handsome fellow you are indeed!!!

I'm so sorry about your health issues but so very happy you have a loving family who take the best care of you possible. You are one very lucky boy for sure. I hope you are all enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Charlie,

I'm pleased to meet you Charlie. You are a cutie. I loved all
    your extra pictures, especially the one where you are covered in snow.
    I'll bet you loved playing in that. I am sorry to hear of your health
    problems, but your family has that well in hand. Congratulations on
    being our special DOG OF THE DAY Charlie. Sending many hugs & kisses
    sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Charming Charlie

Charlie - I really love how your pet parents do everything to keep you happy and healthy...they are the greatest!
    And looking at you - I can see why - you are just too precious!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!