Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what are your favourite sounds....

The sound of a purring kitty.
    Oreo & Jadie's snores.
    the sound of waves crashing onto the beach - brings back memories of Cancun.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

The sounds of the race track (cars starting, tires being taken off and put on, how they sound when they rush by you-gives me chills just thinking of it!)
    Sounds like thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If-uoCcpNsAYeah, I know I'm a weirdo!

My fan when I'm in bed at night.

Oddly enough just having the tv on is calming to me.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Funny you should mention a fan, i have one going every night summer and winter, i cannot sleep without it now, ye i enjoy the sound of it too.

And for opening a can of soda, well i can relate to that , we have this lovely drink called Chi here, it is a carbonated drink with chinese herbs and kiwifruit etc in it and my favourite, i have mentioned it before, and when you open it , it makes that noise like when you say Chi, i also love the sound of that, so no you are not so weird, or else i am too lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

first, the non wierd sound: Zingo's purr....it rumbles through the room, I especially love it at night, after the lights are off and he just starts that engine as he is settling in...

Now for the wierd one...keeping in mind I am a Civil War re-enactor...the firing of the cannon and the muskets when the guys are getting ready to skirmish.....

The sounds of a baseball game on the radio on a summer (or in my case spring-that-feels-like-summer) night
    I've Been Frosted

6. Sounds of a truck with some nice glass packs reeving or idling. or some sweet sounding car engines reeving or idling.

LOL only thing that came to mind cuz a lot of other stuff has already been listed

Rain.....

........hitting on a tin roof........what a lullaby to sleep on.......

Thanks to PCB!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinityagain View Post
    first, the non wierd sound: Zingo's purr....it rumbles through the room, I especially love it at night, after the lights are off and he just starts that engine as he is settling in...

Now for the wierd one...keeping in mind I am a Civil War re-enactor...the firing of the cannon and the muskets when the guys are getting ready to skirmish.....
    I'm not sure where you are from but Boalsburg, PA does a lot of civil war things and on Memorial Day they hold a huge event of course because it's the birthplace of Memorial Day.

The sound of the Chuck-Will's-Widows at night.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

the ocean
    purring cat
    rain
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    And for opening a can of soda, well i can relate to that , we have this lovely drink called Chi here, it is a carbonated drink with chinese herbs and kiwifruit etc in it and my favourite, i have mentioned it before, and when you open it , it makes that noise like when you say Chi, i also love the sound of that, so no you are not so weird, or else i am too lol.

Thank you Carole!! I'm glad I'm not alone.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

12. When a little dog sneezes or has hiccups(so cute)
    helicopters. they sound friggin' cool

Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    When a little dog sneezes or has hiccups(so cute)
    helicopters. they sound friggin' cool
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36946312...os_angeles_ca/