Thread: Terrific Tara

Terrific Tara

I feel soo proud to be the first person to congradulate you this morning, Tara. You are a beautiful, gorgeous, adorable, precious, soft, cuddley, puppy at heart. Wait, did I say beautiful? That is the best word to describe you, Tara. I never heard of a Cocker Spaniel/German Shorthair Pointer before letalone knew it would come out so well. I can tell that you have both breeds in you. I love your coloring. It has all different shades of grey, black and white in it. Hehe, you sort-of remind me of a big Oreo cookie. You've been every where! Much more places than the average dog goes; from dog shows to flea markets to... Happy Dog of the Day! May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness. HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With Love,
    Mittens

You is a cutie and a sweetie Tara. My oldest fur kid / doggie is turning 14 May 1st.

Tara...You are very pretty. I am glad that mom helped you with your letter and picture. I bet you do make a lot of people happy when you visit them. You would me. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. You are very special. All animals are. They give you unconditional love.

An Animal lover
    LHCamry

Those ears!!!!!!! You are SO CUTE!!!!

Hi there Tara! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beauitiful girl! I'll admit I tried guessing your breed blend before reading your bio...I was 3/4 right! (Got the Pointer part right, but guessed the wrong flavor of Spaniel!) I cannot believer you are 13 years young, Tara! Honestly, you look like a teenager! Well, that's the secret of eternal youth...good living and good loving...giving and receiving! And speaking of giving! Thank you for your selfless dedication to pet therapy! What joy and happiness your visits must bring to those confined and in need of a little unconditional love and furry comfort! You truly are an angel! Your family, and all who cross your path, are truly blessed to have you in their lives! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your heartwarming story, your heartmelting photos with us all, Tara! (With your Mommy's help!) It was a pleasure and an honor getting to know you today, having the chance to crown you our VERY special and MOST deserving, Dog of the Day! You're the BEST! Lots and lots of hugs and kisses to you, beautiful girl! Hope you and your proud Mom and Dad, your fursibs Buck, Cooper and Mr. Kitty, all enjoy a very special day of celebration! (Read->car ride, trip to the doggie dept. store, with a swing past the pizzeria, followed by some treats and a nice walk!)
    P.S...Forgot to mention how beautiful your coat, your coloring and markings are!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I tried to guess the breeds too....I failed miserably (I said Australian shepherd/terrier mix).

Tara you are indeed a beauty!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful doggy smile on my computer today. It must be wonderful having you as a best pal. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You deserve it.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gorgeous Tara !!!!!

Thirteen?? No way!! More like three. How did that extra one get there? We are in love with your most unusual facie and beautiful coat. Thanks to Mom for helping you write. We are so impressed by your great story because you are one impressive girl there, Tara!!! Please tell the family we are sending lots of kisses to add to today's celebration. Some for the fursibs too. Congrats on being chosen our DOTD!!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Tara!!!

What a lovely unusual-looking doggie you are!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

Hello Tara,

Pretty name for a beautiful girl. I'm happy to meet you Tara.
    I love your coloring & the curly hair you have. You sure don't look like
    a senior gal, must be your love of people that keeps you fit & trim.I hope
    you enjoy your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of
    cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I have never seen a doggy with such beautiful and unique coloring, you are beautiful beyond words.

For tara

HI-WHAT A GREAT DOG! YEARS AGO-IN THE AIR FORCE0I HAD A BOYFRIEND WHO ASKED ME TO COME TO ALTUS AFB OKLAHOMA TO VISIT HIM SINCE HE WAS STATIONED THERE. I STAYED A FEW DAYS. REALLY THOUGH, I AM A LONGTIME NEW YORK CAT LADY. AT ANY RATE-YEAH- YOU QUALIFY AS A MILITARY DOG! YOUR COAT IS BEAUTIFUL AND CONGRATS ON BEING THE DOG OD THE DAY HERE ON PET TALK! GOD BLESS! SUSANSWATLIN518