Thread: Ziggy - Flame Point Siamese Up for Adoption Anyone Anyone????

Threaded View

Ziggy - Flame Point Siamese Up for Adoption Anyone Anyone????

Ziggy is a very sweet and friendly male cat. He will be neutered on May 3rd. Ziggy is currently seeking a loving home where he will be kept indoors. Ziggy has had a rough life so far. He was given to me on April 19th from a lady who was losing her home and barn and Ziggy needed to find a place to go.

Ziggy was taken to the vets on April 20th and he had a skin infection, ear mites, round worms, upper respiratory infection (URI), and eye infection. He tested negative for FIV/FELV and he had some blood work done which all came back normal. Ziggy’s eyes were so bad that they were barley open when I first got him. Now you are starting to see the beautiful blue eyes that he has.

Ziggy was given a dose of revolution, de-wormer, eye drops, and a Convenia shot (which will help with the respiratory infection and the skin infection). Ziggy is litter trained and he loves can food. Ziggy has been given a few toys to play with but he doesn’t really understand how to play since he lived out in a barn his whole life until now. He is very comfortable to be inside and have a nice warm blanket to lay on.

Ziggy is a very sweet older guy estimated around 10 years but he still has a lot of life yet. Please won’t you consider adopting Ziggy? Ziggy is such a sweet guy and deserves a wonderful warm home.

If you can't take him into your home, please try to forward this information on. I don't have a lot of time to find him a home so I'm trying my hardest right now.

My e-mail address is [email protected] m _ [email protected] (close the spaces in between the m _ h Also, I will try to get some better pictures of him.

Thank you,
    Melissa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	April 21 2010 (13).jpg 
Views:	428 
Size:	834.2 KB 
ID:	45273   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	April 21 2010 (9).jpg 
Views:	614 
Size:	840.3 KB 
ID:	45274   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	April 21 2010 (8).jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	45275  
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 05-21-2010 at 09:35 AM.