Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Cat of the Day Bill

Happy Cat of the Day Bill

I feel soo proud to be the first person to congradulate you this morning, Bill. You are a handsome, gorgeous, adorable, precious, soft, cuddley cat. Wait, did I say handsome? That is the best word to describe you Bill. Wow, I just love your orange fur and your green eyes. They match purrfectly together. Those pictures of you were great. My favorite picture was the one where you and your brother were on the rocks. It seems really fun to live in a RV; always going to new places. Happy Cat of the Day! May your day be filled with treats. love and happiness. HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With Love,
    Mittens

Bill and your brothere Bob are just an awesome ORANGE duo!! How lucky to be rescued from " jail!" Sounds like you have a great life and wonderful parents! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Gotta love an orangie and you're one big handsome dude, Bill; your brother, too. My Fur Posse would envy you since you get to travel and see so many new places. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a life! It sounds wonderful - and you're perfectly matched for that lifestyle it seems (you and your brother). I'm so glad you and your humans found each other!

Happy COTD to you, wonderful Bill, enjoy your day and your travels!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Bill and Bob

First of all, you guys are so cute; love your light colors. Second, how fortunate that you were BOTH rescued; that doesn't happen often. Kudos to your parents. Third, how exciting to see the country that way. My kitty also walks around the yard on a leash; the only way to keep you guys safe yet let you enjoy the outdoors. Have a happy COTD, both of you guys!

Oh my gosh...what a cool life you live Bill. You and Bob are two of the most handsome orange boys I have seen. Loved the pic of you watching the hummingbirds. I am so glad you mom and dad put collars and leashes on you to take you outside. This is the most safest way to explore each new environment. Enjoy your day of fame!

Beautiful Bill...and Bob!

What awesome pics - and the one with you two looking at the hummingbird is priceless!
    What a great life you have, Bill. I hope that you and your brother Bob have many more years of fun adventures!
    Happy COTD to you both!

Oh My Goodness , Not One But Two Owesome Orangies Today as Our Cats of the Day.
    And Twin Brothers who both are living in the same Furrever Home together , sharing the Love and Happiness that a Good Furrever Home can provide.

What are the odds taht Bill and Bob would end up in the same Furrever Home and have the oppurtunity to share the great outdoors and as well as their Cat Tower.
    This is such a Happy Cat of The Day.

Michael , Miquelito , Sir Lawrence and Our Porch Owesome Orange Angels lead the MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWS For Bill ^^ and Bob ^^ Our Newest Friends ^^ Newest Owesome Orangies ^^ and Newest Cats of The Day^^^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a cool arrangement you have now! Sprung from jail to enter paradise with a super mom & dad. I would love to be Bill or Bob! You could make a cat movie..Bill & Bobs Excellent Cat Adventures. You guys are so handsome and look so soft! Congrats and Happy COTD, Bill! Love your crib! Sweet pictures!

Happy Cat of the Day to today's dynamic duo, co-honorees Bill and Bob! What a precious pair you two orangemen are...and your parents, doubly blessed to have you two adventure loving kitties in their lives! And oh, what a life indeed! Will your parents adopt me??? I can't imagine a more fun filled life for two adventure loving felines than traveling the breadth and width of this beautiful country in an RV...the sights, sounds...you even have your very own hummingbird feeder to monitor from your window perch, keeping you entertained when you're unable to venture outdoors! You two need to put your lives to paper..."The Adventures of Bill and Bob, Notes From the Road!"

Heartfelt thanks to your too cool parents for springing you guys from jail, providing you with the most wonderful, exciting, love and adventure filled life!
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, precious Bill and Bob, wherever you may be this beautiful Spring day! Love and cuddles and kisses to you both! Happy travels, happy trails, happy Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

What a wonderful story!

You two cool orange dudes got real lucky that day. How nice that they took you both. Two are always better than just one. Your parents are awesome. Congrats on being Cats of the Day, and SAFE and HAPPY TRAVELS to you all!!

Hi, Bill! And hello to your brother Bob, too! My Bob (also a Denver native) wants to offer his congratulations on your COTD honors.

I especially like the photo of the two of you living' large in Buena Vista, one of my favorite places. I've spent many happy hours at Cottonwood Hot Springs.

Bill what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! Your bro, Bob is too!

Gosh, your life sure did a 180: going from jail to having the entire world at your paws to see!!! You and Bob should keep a journal of your travels and adventures. How about "Travel adventures with Bill and Bob?" I'd love to read it for sure!!! I hope you both, as well as your loving guardians, are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You boys are adorable!

Bill & Bob,
    I loved reading your bio & seeing pix of you on the road. You both look so handsome and healthy!! You are obviously loved by your family very much too. Happy trails...........

Anne

Hello Bill (& Bob too)

What a nice surprise to see twin orangie kitties as our guests today.
    I think you both should be our special CATS OF THE DAY. I loved
    reading your story today & I'm so glad your daddy decided to do a little
    shopping that day himself. You are truly cats for all seasons.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt