Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I've applied for a beautiful Sphynx girl named Kiya!!!

Donna-

You can always take Ziggy

heehhe

Donna, You'd think that they'd want someone who has some experience with Sphynx's. Most cat lovers also have more than one cat too. Hopefully they'll find someone who will fit their strict criteria.

Tracey all of those Groups do that.. Just like when I adopted My Blind Boy Bogart.. They said they wanted him in a home with no cats & wanted him to be adopted in the same town.. Then when I went over for the introduction = well it was like a differant story.. I told them you have tried it your way & he was brought back every time.. So now lets me have him & try it my way && it worked..
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Donna, You'd think that they'd want someone who has some experience with Sphynx's. Most cat lovers also have more than one cat too. Hopefully they'll find someone who will fit their strict criteria.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Maybe an in person visit is the way to go, Donna. Once they have met you in person, how on earth could they say "no"? lvpets2002, do you have any recent pictures of Mr. Bogart? His story is one of my all-time favorites! Such a cutie he is!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    You guys are the best. I got an email from them saying I had too many cats. No home visit to see how spoiled my cats are or how they live. Oh well, it's their loss. I don't remember the shelter she's in. Oh well, I hope she gets a wonderful home. One who knows how to care for such a special cat.
    That's such hooey! How does one decide how many cats are too many?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I agree as to too many cats, who to say. I did have a home vist once. I was in the middle of a transport and there were 23 cats in the house. I had 2 that DID NOT like other cats so they were in cages. The woman walked in looked around and just said too many you should only have 2 at the most. I then asked her what I shoould I do with the rest. Answer take them to a shelter, That's when I told her that she was out of her mind and that she should be in a shelter on the euth. list. The next day I went to the shelter showed then the run list for the transport. Explained that the person they had sent NEVER asked why so many or for what reason. I then made known her comment.
    Long story short I got Bailey and Lenny. The home inspector was removed from teh shelters list.
    GILL & Crew;