Thread: I've applied for a beautiful Sphynx girl named Kiya!!!

Hybrid View

I've applied for a beautiful Sphynx girl named Kiya!!!

She's 5 years old and in a shelter in NJ (Oh Joooohhhhn!!). I'll find out within 24 hours if I'm accepted. If you go into petfinder.com and put in Sphynx, you'll see her. She is so sweet looking!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Awww, a little calico girl. Good luck!

Best wishes! You'll be a purrfect Meowmie for her!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Donna, I sure hope they'll accept your application. All fingers and paws are crossed here. Good luck.

Fingers and all paws crossed for you here, i am sure you will end up getting this beautiful girl, could not be going to a better home, good luck my friend.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I'm not getting my hopes up. If I don't get her, then it wasn't meant to be.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

She looks good in blue! Any news yet, Moosmom?

P.S., with Petfinder I had to type in sphynx and NJ to find her picture, just in case if anyone else is asked for location.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Did the addtion thing 10 years ago. more than doubled the footage. Went from ranch to 2 floor and bumped it out on two sides. Still to small.
    GILL & Crew;

I got an email from them saying they failed to put that they'll only adopt to PA or NJ people. That's okay. Things happen for a reason.

OH SHOOT!

GILL...you always have room for one more, right?

Donna - maybe see if you can be on a wait list in case they don't find the perfect owner?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

On a temporary basis. I have 19 in house right now. 5 are "FOSTERS"
    GILL & Crew;

Well mmm I thought you lived in PA.. Well there will be another one to be able to adopt..
    Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I got an email from them saying they failed to put that they'll only adopt to PA or NJ people. That's okay. Things happen for a reason.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

We could use my address, Lets face it if I had her for a couple of days I would think that she does not fit with my crew so I would have to find a new home, right.
    GILL & Crew;