Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 3

Fritz Chronicles 3

Fritz this morning looking out the window and a little later flipped over in the chair.He went up to Mom's room after getting up,then later came out,had some of my Pancakes,then to the window and behind the couch.I went out to pull weds ,do some gardening and cut the grass,while doing that ,Fritz was in the window watching.For lunch,I had a Cheese Bun with a Slice and Summer Sausage.Mom had to go and serve lunch at church,then we had Fish and Chips for supper,Fritz had some of that.Tonight,Fritz had a play with his Monkey down here,had some Iams bones,he has to have the bones put on the back of the chair before he would get them to eat.He had his usual water,now under the couch.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Morning Nap

Fritz this morning having a nap in Mom's chair.he came up this morning and went behind the couch.After a few minutes came out,had some Pancakes with me,cuddled with Mom.Had a sandwich with me for lunch.He got out the gate about an hour ago,Larry had come to put the clothesline up,he wanted something out of the truck to install the clothesline,Fritz got out the door and didn't have the leash on and went out the gate and up the street on a run,I only caught him,when he had a bathroom break.He had lunch with me before this.Mom has gone out to a Victorian Tea,tomorrow after church another outing,Monday night she gets an award for service as a hospital volunteer,the gift shop,a 10 year award,been doing it longer than that probably,proud of her.
    Last edited by fritz03; 04-24-2010 at 07:15 PM.

Fritz, I bet you are the best window supervisor! Happy Saturday, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Look at that fluffy pom pom on your head, Fritzie!!! Such a great looking boy you are. Barry has taken some more fantastic pictures that have captured your true handsomeness. As always, I love the upside down photos. Such a cute little guy and a very good boy!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Playing ,Resting

Fritz yesterday in the chair with me,with his Monkey,this morning in the window looking out and this afternoon with one of one Mom's shoes under the table.this,he went to Mom's room ad under the comforter,came out and behind the couch,no cereal or toast.he finally came out and cuddle with Mom,that is when I pour him outside.He snoozed on mom's bed while we were at church.The church is having money,a lot of things need fixing like the roof and the stain glass windows,Finance committee wants to contribute some money,need $25,000 to keep the church going over the summer and into fall when the offering aren't as much with people away on vacation,this reminded me of the Eagles problem and why they merged with Cobourg.Fritz had supper with me,it was Kidney Beans,Cheese and Salsa covered a Tortilla shell,put Nachos and Lettuce on top,it was good,Fritz did too,had Maple Walnut Ice Cream for dessert.Mom has gone out to a Salad with a lady from church,tomorrow,gets award for service as a hospital volunteer doing gift shop for at least 10 years.Fritz up on Mom's bed,been barking at things outside.Yesterday a transformer banged,power went out briefly,scared Fritz.

Look at the cute boy!! Hi Fritzie. How are you doing now? Sleeping? I bet you are. Be a good boy like always.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Paper Grabber,Napping

Fritz this morning with pieces of the Business section of the Toronto Star,he growled when I tried getting it from him,later on on Mom's bed snoozing on the blanket and this afternoon after supper sleeping with his Monkey after having a play with it.Last night,had a little problem with the phone,Mom caught her foot in the wires from the phone and Modem,Phone went on the floor and the Modem and Phone quit working.i thought it was the splitter where you plug the Modem and Phone into the jack,went and got a new one,that wasn't it,took the cover off the jack and the jack was broke,so had to phone for a repairman to put a new one .he came just as was finished with lawns,mom had closed the door at the top the stairs so Fritz couldn't get down,he did,he barked a bit,but was quiet after the repairman didn't mind him.Fritz had supper with me,the same as the last two days,and Maple Walnut Ice cream,had some of his own also..He had the play with his Monkey,he was just in the laundry room with Mom,trying to find something steal and lay with.Mom goes tonight to get the award for years of service for doing Hospital Gift shop,going with two people from our church.

I guess you had to read up to see what's going on with your investments, right Fritzie? How are your mutual funds? I think the market is improving. How about you? Silly guy.
    WOW!! I sure hope Mo is ok after the phone accident. Sorry to hear about that.

The picture of my buddy lying on his back with his head on the blanket is about to kill me. I love it!! All great pictures, Barry!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

In the Window,shoe grabbing time

Fritz in the window this morning waiting to have my cereal and toast,he had that when I finished then had Mom's.Last night he stayed upstairs most of the time,was out maybe 6 times,he get out to do something,heard people,would bark and I bring him in.He just get in and want out again.he came down once briefly then left,came back later and stayed on top of the chair,went up to greet Mom when she came home.This morning he came down to the laundry room,Mom was doing laundry,he grabbed a boot of Mom 's and took it upstairs,too bad I missed that that,all he use it for is a pillow.Fritz had hisa cuddle with mere after breakfast,had a snooze on her bed,we went up to Marlene's with laundry.Having Pork Chops for supper.Still on thew bed,cool and windy her,around 50.

I've decided that you need a prop for your pictures, Fritzie!! Always thinking so cleverly about what to grab from the house to go under the table. How did you like pork chops for dinner? Certainly my favorite meal Be a good boy!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Awwww, Fritz! How wise of you to select a brown shoe for your picture, to go with the carpet and the dining room chair. And you already know that I always love to see you in the window!

Happy Tuesday, cutie! And Barry, I hope the cold snap that's currently affecting Chicago misses you completely. Frost warnings were posted for tonight into tomorrow morning. I'm ready for warmer weather!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Resting and Napping

Fritz this morning resting beside the couch,he went there after being under the comforter of Mom's bed,Fritz in the kitchen snoozing in the sunshine.He had my Cereal first and Toast and Mom's also.Fritz curled up on Mom's bed,he knew were going to the shopping center so this is where he goes.I bought a couple of t-shirts to do with the World Cup of Soccer in June,Mom bought some clothes.On the way back from there,stopped at a Meat store where she got a Pork Loin Roast,Cabbage Rolls and Meatballs.He had some lunch with ,a sandwich of sliced Summer Sausage.We had Chicken Meat Pies and Cabbage Salad for supper.Fritz now in my chair,Mom going shortly to play cards,he will go upstairs.He can tell time,around 7 each night,he wants out.The lady that cuts my hair has Pneumonia,using a puffer,had to go to a hospital in Toronto.Mom gets her hair done at the same place the previous person that did it died of cancer a few years back not good. Cool day today,windy,in the low 50's,in the 60's tomorrow,maybe mid 70's by Friday,Sunday rain.

Napping and Playing

Fritz sitting in the sunshine this morning in the front hallway,in my chair curled up,I was getting to go and cut a lawn,this morning in his cage,head at the back,he had moved since going to bed last night and after supper today with his Monkey,he was walking around upstairs with it in his mouth looking to hide it,whining as he was walking around.He went up as soon as Mom went to play cards ,was begging,barked a little when people went by,barked once to go out,later he came down and was on the back of the chair waiting for Mom to come home.When we put him to bed,he was in a big hurry to get in,was tired,is sleeping now under the little couch.Auntie Irene called,they are coming for a visit tomorrow,then going out to lunch.

What a great collection of pictures, buddy!! Barry has outdone himself with the likes of movie star, Fritzie. Great poses and candid shots. Be a good boy tomorrow and enjoy the Aunties visit!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!

I love the one where Fritz looks like his head is a light. How did you do that one, Barry? COOL!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

LOL. Love the picture with the boot. Fritz, you rock!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!