Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 3

Aunties Visit 1

First set of pictures for the Aunties visit today.Fritz in Mom's chair before they got there,at the back door waiting for them to come in,getting a treat from Bev,sitting in the sunshine,Mom got a bit in the way,Fritz with Irene's shoe,resting head under the kitchen table,head resting on Bev's foot,Fritz cozying up to Auntie Bev.While waiting at the door,his tail was going a mile a minute,he then kissed both of them got treats,then had a walk,had 3 walks.We had Doughnuts and Coffee in the kitchen,later went to the living room and around 1 or so went to lunch at the Massey House in Newcastle 3 miles East of Bowmanville.Everyone else had Liver,I had a Massey Burger with Fries,we brought Fritz home some Liver he had with his food.Bev took Fritz for a walk after we got back then they went home.Bev's left leg bothers her,hard to climb,Mom and I noticed Irene is thin looking,she also sensed seem her mind was off somewhere else,I didn't.Fritz has had some water and Doughnut,been out,had been sleeping under the couch,came out when Mom went upstairs.
    Last edited by fritz03; 12-03-2010 at 08:37 AM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Aunties Visit 2

Fritz peeking around the corner of the couch,Fritz begging for a treat from Bev then Irene,on a walk with Bev,getting another treat from Irene,resting in the kitchen before we went out to lunch and on Mom's lap after they went home.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-10-2010 at 07:14 PM.

You are looking absolutely dapper there, Fritzie!! What a handsome boy to greet and entertain the fabulous Aunties!!! You take the best pictures, as we all know. I've decided you are like a precious little lamb, Fritz. A chubby, gorgeous little lambie. So cute.

I hope the Aunties are going to feel better. It's awesome that they got to visit!! Mom is looking great!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Who's running the house

Hey Fritz,

Seems like there is a covering on every chair in the house. You are a very beautiful doggy who seems to have a place reserved for lounging in every room! You lucky dog!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmom View Post
    Hey Fritz,

Seems like there is a covering on every chair in the house. You are a very beautiful doggy who seems to have a place reserved for lounging in every room! You lucky dog!!!
    It's Fritzie's house. Mom and Barry just live there. Right Barry? Right Fritzie?

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Morning Rest

Fritz having a morning rest beside the couch.He didn't have breakfast,had a snooze in the win dow and in the bedroom,Mom went uptown to MapleFest with a friend,had Sausage and Pancakes,just before coming home it thundered and poured rain,they ducked into a store of a friend Mo know until it died down.Fritz didn't like the thunder,he run upstairs and barked.he had lunch with me,Sliced Simmer Sausage,had some Cabbage Rolls for supper,Cinnamon Doughnuts for dessert,had some tonight.he begged for that.now in my chair cleaning.

resating,doughnut time

Fritz on the coffee table yesterday,had a little rain and thunder,he didn't like the thunder,he run upstairs barking,sleeping on my clean pair of pants,begging for some Cinnamon doughnut and this morning before church Mom's bed,he knew we were going somewhere.He went to Mom's room after getting up,then behind the couch,didn't have breakfast.We had Hot Pork Sandwiches and Turnip,Fritz did, and a Lemon Dessert.he had a big play with his Monkey.Tonight has had his bones and water,now be under the couch.Supposed to get a thunderstorm tonight,hope not until Fritz is in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmom View Post
    Hey Fritz,

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy & Delilah
    It's Fritzie's house. Mom and Barry just live there. Right Barry? Right Fritzie?
    It's definitely Fritz' house! With a little help from Mom and Barry

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I was missing you, buddy!! I'm still dogsitting and housesitting but will be back home soon. You look adorable as always. Hope you had no loud thunder. Be good!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Early Rest

Fritz resting in Mom's chair this morning.He had a snooze under the comforter when he went to Mom's room,came out after a few minutes and behind the couch.He came out after a bit,was with Mom on her lap.Later,don't know what happened he was behind the couch and went to Mom in the chair,may have heard a noise.I was busy,pulled weeds and dandelions here,did three lawns after that including ours.I had Chili for supper,Fritz cleaned that up,had some of his own,had a Lemon dessert,he had some of that .After supper,came down with me after being the window, to get cooled off then went back.He has been down here,mom gone to a church meeting so he wanted up.He is outside now for the second time in 20 minutes.Had rain this morning,then cleared off,went up to 73.

still snoozing

Fritz still snoozing in his cage this morning.I finally had to get him out of there around quarter after 7.he had cereal and toast from me, and Raisin bread from Mom.He had his snooze behind the couch,now in Mom's chair,Mom gone to do Meals On Wheels.He was pretty good last night,barked a couple of times at things outside,but he stayed with me for quite a time.Thanks to all who voted for Fritz,he didn't win,it was a basket of Shi Tzu puppies .

I like sleeping in too, Fritzie. It's a great thing to do. I hope you're having a fun day today. Be a good boy. I love your pictures!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz, I'm with D&D - sleeping in is a good thing to do! Happy Tuesday, cutie! I'm glad you had such a nice visit with your extended family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Just Relaxing

Fritz Tuesday afternoon out on the step,it started to rain,had to get him in,late on the back of the chair,today in the front window this morning and a little later flipped over on Mom's bed,Mom went to help at the Salad Luncheon.this morning,snoozed behind the couch then came out and had cereal and toast.he had a snooze on Mom's bed.he had a sandwich with me for lunch,I had a dinner from the salad luncheon,Potato Salad,Jelly Salads and Ham and a Whole Wheat bun and some cookies,Fritz had some and his own.Tonight,had water and bones and water,now under the couch,may get thunderstorms later,hope it is after Fritz goes to bed.

headtuck,floppyboy

Fritz with his head tucked into Mom this morning and later after supper flopped on the floor.We got rain last night,a flash of lightning,Fritz didn't hear nothing.He came up to Mom,was there a few minutes,didn't have breakfast, was behind the couch.I had to cut one lawn this morning,did our flowerbeds before that and then cut ours,also put a new post at the corner of the lawn to prevent cars fro cutting the corner.Doing Marlene's flowerbed tomorrow,Larry still got the lawn mower fixed,lawn probably a mess,this happened last October and now into May.I had Ham on a Bun for lunch.,had leftovers form the luncheon for supper,Fritz had some and a Raisin cookie for dessert.After supper,came down and brought a bone sup to eat,has had a few tonight along with water,now under the couch.Mom is doing a written test for her driver's license,have to take this every two years one you turn 80.