Thread: Roxanne

Roxanne

I feel soo proud to be the first person to congradulate you this morning, Roxanne. You are a beautiful, gorgoeus, adorable, precious, soft, cuddley Maine Coon kitty. Wait, did I say beautiful? That is the best word to describe you, beautiful. I love 'Maine Coon fur', it's so soft. All other cats must be jealous of Maine Coons because they're the ones with the softest fur. What a nice cattitude you have; always cuddley with your humans and being so sweet. Happy Cat of the Day. May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness. HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With Love,
    Mittens

Roxy

What a precious picture of you (the last one). My friends lost a Maine Coon recently, and he was the love of their lives, so I know how wonderful a Maine Coon kitty can be. I'm your neighbor in Connecticut, so maybe I'll get to meet you one day.

Roxanne, such a sweet face and I'm sure a personality to match. My Maine Coone kitty, Specs, has the same sweet face but can be a little devil sometimes. I'm sure that isn't the case w/you, though, is it? Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

WOW! That was my first thought when that face popped on the screen! WOW!

You are a stunner, sweetie. Happy COTD to you - have a very special day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Roxanne, you are indeed very precious and absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You are a treat to see on our monitors today - so glad you were selected as Kitten of the Day! It would be wonderful to see pictures of you as you grow - does your family have a web site with pictures???

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net.
    Please visit Hurricane Pets Rescue http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org and meet some wonderful, orphaned kitties that need homes.

what an adorable and cute kitty you are Roxanne.

What a Big Big Fluffy Kitten you are Roxanne^^, a Gentle Giantess in the making one who will echant her Guardians for many years to come.
    Maine Coons are truly Aristro Crats of the Cat World and such Giant Purr Machines!

You will be the light of their life , and will bring may years of happiness and joy into their lives. What a Great Cat you are Roxanne ^^
    We Found Cats ^^ are so pleased to meet you Roxanne ^^ and send a Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,To Our Newest Friend ^^ Our Newest Cat of THe Day ^6 and Our Newest Cat Of The Future^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a cute little angel you are Roxanne!! That little baby face of yours made me melt down you're so cute!!!!! I wish I could give you tons of kisses and smoochies, you gorgeous little girl!!!

Being a beautiful baby and the joy of your human all I can send you are my best wishes for a long, healthy and happy life for you sweetie

Happy COTD Roxanne, I hope you're being spoiled to pieces today

Love and kisses
    astrid

Roxanne what a gorgeous little fluff nugget you are!!!

What fun it will be to watch you grow into the beautiful adult I know you will become. I am so jealous!!! Tons of fun and laughter is in store for your lucky family. I hope you all enjoy your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be still my heart! What an irresistibly precious, adorable, beautiful fluff bug you are, Roxanne! That face belongs on a calendar; simply heart melting! Having been a Mom to a MC, I know first hand just how special a breed is yours...all love! Your Mom, your equally beautiful young lady, your brothers, are all so lucky to have a sweetheart such as you to call their own! Congratulations to you precious Roxy! I hope you and your family are enjoying a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration! Lots of love and cuddles to you, beautiful Roxy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Roxanne,
    YOU ARE TOO CUTE!! I love your face. Congrats on being COTD.

Hello Roxanne,

What a gorgeous little ball of fluff you are sweetheart. How could
    anyone not fall in love with you? Not possible. Congratulations on being
    chosen as our CAT OF THE. Sending out many lovies & pats.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Little Miss Roxanne, what a precious kitten girl you are! And beautiful, too! I too could give you a ton of kisses and cuddles, and I agree that you should be a calendar girl! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Roxanne!

PS: Please mew to your human to register for PT so we can see many more of those photos you so wonderfully star in!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hey Little Roxy! I want to kiss that sweet adorable little head! You are going to make a great companion for the beautiful young lady who loves you
    Have a happy healthy life as you continue to grow into a 'BIG' Maine Coon!

Roxanne!

What a lovely lil' bundle of fluff you are...for now!
    You will definetely grow into a large beauty.
    Enjoy your life, Roxanne!