Thread: Sasha

Sasha

Sasha, it's plain to see that you're a princess; c'mon, you're a Calico! You wear all the colors of the goddess! I see that you like an occasional drink from the faucet. Nothing like fresh water, eh? Well, you're royalty so it's perfectly acceptable, my dear. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty Calico girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Beautiful Daddy's Girl

Sasha, you have the sweetest face!

Live long and bring much joy to your family!

I feel soo proud to congradulate you this morning, Sasha. You are a beautiful, adorable, precious, gorgoeus, loving, Calico. Wait, did I say beautiful because that is the best word to describe you, beautiful. What a princess you are. Happy Cat of the Day. May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness. HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With Love,
    Mittens

What a sad beginning you had to your life Sasha being on your own at such an early age.
    You are such a Beauteous Cat with your Coat of many colors.
    Praise Our Lord that you were rescued and after you made peace with Your Tuxedo friend , have settled in a happy life in Your Furrever Home.

I wish My Cats would come every time I call them, and would not stray when in the yard like you do Sasha , but I cant take the chance that they might sneak off and never come home. You are such a Loyal Cat and you always want Your Meeeowmie to know that you appreciate her saving your life.

We Found Ctas are aware of how fortunate we are to have Furrever Homes when so many of Our Fur Companions do not and send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW TO You Sasha ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat^^ of the Day,
    We pray you and Your Tuxedo^^ are a Dynamic Duo ^^ ^^ Now!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Sasha! That's one very proud Papa we hear talking, and rightfully so! So, Mom dares to take a few days off and next thing you know she returns to find you've switched allegiances; you're a Daddy's girl! (I was one myself, and I know how that works...the wrapping around the paw thing!) Your Daddy sure knows how to spoil his girl, what with that customized, screened porch, weekly walks and wow, you even get to accompany him on those camping trips! Gotta love those campin' kitties! hehe Sasha, your Daddy is one lucky guy, having a beautiful, loving, loyal and devoted best friend and soul mate in you! And yes, you can assure your Daddy we most certainly loved seeing your beautiful self today, reading all about you and your blessed life! Enjoy your extra special, much deserved Sunday in the spotlight, sweetie! I have nooo doubt your Daddy (and Mommy...we haven't forgotten her) will be making it a very happy day, for sure! Cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sasha!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Beautiful Sasha,
    You have such intelligence and love in your face. I can see why you are so greatly loved. Congrats on being COTD, and thank you Sasha's mom and dad for sharing your wonderful girl with us to love also.

Well, Princess Sasha you are one gorgeous girl for sure!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. The one of you sitting inside the belt made me chuckle. You look so surprised! Did your daddy sneak up on you with the camera? I hope you are getting the royal treatment you so richly deserve today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My goodness Sasha - your coloring just knocks me out. What a sweet story of how you just took over and became your Daddy's little girl. Well, Calico's have this way about them - and no human can refuse their requests.

The feelings of love just radiate from your pictures and your Daddy's story about you.

Congratulations, sweet one, you deserve to be honored today and every day.

Hello Sasha,

Pleased to meet you pretty girl. I love your vivid colors and
    sweet face. I am so happy to know you were lucky enough to be found
    by wonderful people who appreciated the little princess that you are.
    Congratulations on being chosen our special CAT OF THE DAY. Sending
    lots of lovies just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sasha, you are such a beautiful girl with your big green eyes and stunning calico colors! You deserve to be the Cat of the Day today, and it sounds like you're the cat of the day every day at home Many happy returns of your very special day!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Pretty Sasha, traveler, tap water drinker and daddy's special kitty girl! You are a very beautiful calico cat! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sassy Sasha!

Sasha - I'm so glad you are in a wonderful, loving home. You even have your own special pillow and blankie - lol! And you and your tuxedo brother have a nice screened-in porch - what a life! Continue to enjoy it!

What a beautiful Cali girl you are, Sasha! Happy Cat fo the Day to you! What a horrible start at life you had, sweetheart! I can't imagine a sweet and beautiful girl such as you languishing so long at the shelter. But happily for your family you waited for them to come along and scoop you up! Having a home is a good thing, but being patient and waiting for your forever family to come along, priceless! OK, so the rest of the kitty crew isn't yet on the same page, but that will come, I'm sure! And it's clear, being so open and loving to all who come your way, that you're doing your part to ease the transition! In the meantime, revel in your vaunted role as "Daddy's girl!" (Bet that will get the others attention!) We can't thank your parents enough for welcoming you into their home and hearts, Sasha...what a heavenly match you all make!

Thank you for ending my day with a huge smile, sweetheart! I hope you and your proud Mom and Dad, and the entire kitty crew, are enjoying a very happy and love filled day of celebration! Love and kisses to you beautiful Sasha, with wishes for countless more wonderful years with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Sasha, beautiful Calico

Sasha, you are a beauty! Sorry we missed your day, April 18th. KatMa is sometimes very busy and doesn't get to see the precious Cat of the Day!

Our KatMa thinks calico kitties are ultra special. Before we were here our purr~ents had darling cats (now at Rainbow Bridge) Tiggy, Princess, Paddy-Paws, and Sasha plus a wonderful sweet girl beagle named Bobby.

Looking at you and reading your story brings back fond memories to our purr~ents and they belatedly honour you, beautiful Sasha for being chosen Cat of the Day.

Our darling Sasha:

Photo: SashaİCarol_D_Pasechnick_2005

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore