Thread: Litchfield COTD February 15th 2009

Litchfield COTD February 15th 2009

I was searching for another Cat and story when Litchfield kept popping up. I read the gut wrenching love story of the kitten found on a honeymoon and about their lives together until the end. I kept on tearing up every time I thought about it and I thought about it all morning and for the rest of the day. In the early afternoon I suddenly realized that it was April 14th a date that I think about all year long because that's the day my little Lhasapoo Mitzi died at 14 years of age. It was the 6 year Anniversary and I had completely forgot all morning. A friend pointed out to me that it's as if I had received an important message and that is loved ones will be watching over my little dog Mitzi until I arrive. Thank you Litchfield and thank you to the newly married couple who found that sweet little kitty on their honeymoon almost 19 years ago.

I am ashmaed to admit it , but I cannot recall the days when My Found Cats became Angels
    Or even the days that I adopted them , except in rough terms.
    And Scrappy Two as I have a receipt.
    Mitzi understands how you can forget a day as she knows that you will never forget her and that you will be reunited in a wonderful place that Mitzi has already chosen for you.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

We are glad that we helped you remember your special girl's anniversary, and know she was looking down and wagging.
    I've Been Frosted