Thread: Dante

Dante

I feel soo proud to be the first person to congradulate you this morning, Dante. You are a handsome, gorgeous, adorable, smart, cuddley, intelligent dog. Wait, did I say hansome? You are truly handsome. I've never heard of a boxer/husky mix before, let alone I never knew it would come out this good. I can tell that you have both breeds in you and your proud of it. Those pictures were so great. They all showed how handsome you are. I love the one where you're carrying that big bone. It seems like your saying, "Look what I have." What a rough start to life. It's good that you have a loving family now and you can live life as a family dog; getting to go on walkes often, eating only the best food and getting love from humans. Happy Dog of the Day! May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness. HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With Love,
    Mittens

Dante what a gorgeous happy boy you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. You certainly look happy with that big chewie you got for Christmas. I hope everyday of your life is so joyous for you and your loving family.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Dante! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a big, hunk of a handsome boy you are, Dante; what a beautiful blend of two much beloved breeds you are! LOVE your photo spread! hehe That's one BIG bone you've got there! However did Santa get it down the chimney? No doubt you are one much loved, pampered pup Dante, and for good reason! As your proud Mommy says, you're family, her son, and we all know how moms love to spoil their boys! Bless you Dante, for helping to fill that empty space in your Mommy's heart after the passing of her first pup...and sadder still, on her birthday. You had some mighty big paw prints to follow in, and by all accounts, you do your predecessor proud, and then some! What a lucky lady your Mom is, having you as her son, her best friend and soulmate, for life! You even helped your grandparents to cope with their own trying times...you truly were heaven sent, Dante, a guardian angel in a furry coat!!!
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I hope you and your family have a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration! No doubt you're going to be spoiled rotten! Hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Dante!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Dante!

What a beginning...I hope that you sibling ended up as lucky as you did!
    You are one smart, handsome boy! Enjoy your DOTD status, Dante!

Dante

Congratulations on being doggie of the day, Dante.

I really only have one other thing to say: are you gonna finish that bone? Drooooooolllll . . .

Baxter Bean Beeshon

Hello Dante,

You sure are a beautiful pup Dante. I am so happy that you
    found this wonderful family to love & care for you. I hope your sibling
    sister was as lucky as you were. Congratulations on being our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses for your
    handsome face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dashing Dante !!!!

We are taken aback at how handsome you are, Dante!! A very good looking grownup boy and we can imagine how adorable you were as a puppy. What a wonderful day it was at WalMart. The picture of you with your big bone is hilarious. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!!! Please tell your loving family to give you tons and tons of kisses to help celebrate. We are sending those kisses from Florida. Happiness to all of you always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Dear Deserving Dog Dante

It's always fantastic to hear how much good a pet can do in healing the hearts of the people who love him. Dante is obviously such a loving friend, a "son" to his human family. He was meant to be! Great pictures, too - and what a nice gift of that huge bone! I wonder how long it lasted?

Wishing Dante and his family many happy years, lots of love and fun and congratulations to all from another GA resident on being chosen Dog of the Day!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Dog of the day

Aww so cute!! By the way great pics!!! I am new to this website! how do you put a post??? I this website and you cute dog!!!
    Love Roxy and Sel
    Last edited by roxy1234; 04-15-2010 at 07:31 PM. Reason: I wanted to add