Thread: Greywacke-cat of the day!

Greywacke-cat of the day!

OOOOOOOHHHH! I JUST ADORE THE PICTURE OF YOU THREE PURRBALLS IN A BUNCH! ONE OF MY CATS IS GREY TABBY BUT SHE HAS ALOT OF WHIT ON HER BODY WITH LIKE COW PATCHES OF TABBY. IT SOUND LIKE YOU ARE ALOT LIKE MY PEPPER! A TOTAL DIVA! LOVE AND KISSES ARE ON HER TERMS AND IF SHE ISN'T IN THE BEDROOM WITH ME IN THE BED-SHE WILL NOT CARE TO BE PICKED UP OR ADMIRED! HMM I AM A NY CAT LADY AND I HAVE A LARGE MALE TUXEDO AS WELL. YOUR HOUSEMATES ARE BEAUTIFUL CATS AS WELL! BEST WISHES MY LITTLE DOVE GREYWACKE! SUSANSWATLIN518

Greywacke- I love your name and it is right- you just can look into my soul.
    You have wonderful human and furr-family and you are a happy and very pretty kitty girl. I always had a soft spot for grey tabbies - so I send you many kisses on your cute nosie.

Greywacke

Funny name for a cute kitty. I also love that cat pile picture; you're directly in the middle of all the commotion; how cute. I'm so glad you ALL were adopted into one family; from that last picture it appears to have been the right and only thing to do. Enjoy your special day.

I feel soo proud to congradulate you this morning, Greywacke. You are such a beautiful, adorable, gorgeous, precious, cute, cuddley, soft, energetic, dainty cat. There is always "the special cat" from every litter and it seems that you are THE SPECIAL CAT from your litter. What a lady you are; eating, meowing and purring daintily. It's interesting how you only eat when you under a table, is it because you want privacy? I want to thank you for making your humans feel better when they are sick. You are a true heart healer. Happy Cat of the Day! May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness. HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!!!!
    With Love,
    Mittens

What an adorable pic of the three of you cuddled together, Greywacke! It sounds as though you rule the roost, although you allow your fur family to think otherwise. You're a beauty, too, a wonderful combination. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh my goodness!!!

What a pile of beautiful felines! Lucky you Miss Grey to have such handsome orange brothers to keep you warm and cozy! I just love your pictures, and the way you all intertwine together.. you look like a giant feline jigsaw puzzle.
    (Not spolied much are you??? ;-)
    Lucky humans to have such gorgeous babies! You deserve you COTD nomination! Much love to your sib's too!

Cutest little puddle of pussycats I ever did see Happy COTD to Greywacke a bea-u-tee-ful tabby girl with georgeos orange men sibs

What a Classic Trio Grendel, Angus and Greywacke with Greay ackeb being the filling in an Owesome Orange Sandwhich.
    How wonderful is that that all three Littermates found the same Furr Ever Home and are going to be able to grow up together, something thats got to be fairly rare as sadly most Cat Families are adopted one at a time.

All Three Cats look so happy and content and Greywacke gets the benefit of the experience af having Two Orangies as her Friends, making life so much Orangier!!

We Found Ctas are impressed by the Terrific Trio and send a Three Way MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends Grendel ^^ Aengus^^ and Graywacke Our Newest Cats of the Day ^^ ^^ ^^ !!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Greywacke what a beauty you are!!!

I really loved seeing your pictures today. I specially liked the one of you and your siblings. You look like the filling in an orangie cookie puddle. I hope you are all enjoying this special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gorgeous Graywacke!

What a funny, pretty girl you are! Your orange brothers are lovely as well!
    I love the pic of you three curled up together - how sweet!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Graywacke!

What a pretty girl you are but then I am biased since you look just like my little Chianti and act like her. I know how soft your fur is and how dainty you are, you two could be sisters. Her brother, a Siamese, went to the Rainbow Bridge earlier this year so now she has no siblings. So glad you still have yours to cuddle with. Enjoy your special day.

Hello Greywacke,

It is so good to meet you today pretty girl. There must have
    been a special on siblings (with 3 you get egg rolls) Your orange
    brothers make the family complete. Congratulations & kisses for you
    on being our CAT OF THE DAY. Soft hugs & pets to all.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Greywacke in the "Cuddle Puddle"

She is certainly a beautiful tabby - sweet face, pretty eyes! Look at Greywacke, Aengus and Grendel piled into the chair... wouldn't ya just love to dive into that "cuddle puddle"? They're all adorable

Here's a toast to Greywacke and her orangey guys for being great, rescued cats and congrats to the pretty tabby and all who love her on being today's COTD!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

"Clearly from the pictures, she can see into your soul."
    Yes precious Greywacke, we can! What a precious soul you are, you and your fur siblings. The shot of you three snuggling is heart melting! One precious heap of feline pulchritude! What a beautiful fur family! Bless your humans for welcoming you all into their home, and hearts!!! Reading your inspirational story was the perfect grace note to end my night! Congratulations to you precious Greywacke, "socially dominant/purr machine" Aengus, and "stoner cave beast" Grendel, our very special, most deserving honorees! Love and hugs and kisses to you all!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Miss Greywacke and your two orange brothers, what a precious cuddle puddle you three make! Girls rule at your house, I think You are very beautiful and your fur-bros are most handsome! Happy Cat of the Day to all of you - I would be very happy to pet you like now!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678