Thread: Terrific Tanner!

Terrific Tanner!

Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, Tanner! Me and my "yeller" Labbie girl Star are so happy to be the first to congratulate you on your "top dog" honors. And my Star wanted me to tell you, that if you're ever out this way, (PA) please stop by...she's got a crush on your hunky-handsome self! So if you're interested in an older blond, she's available!

I have no words for people who would surrender a doggie as beautiful, as loving, as special as you, Tanner! I've worked in Lab/Retriever rescue, and am all too familiar with the "we're having a baby, the dog has to go," scenario. I wish people would realize that our animal companions are not mere commodities, but members of the family; a lifetime commitment! But in the end it couldn't have worked out better for you, Tanner! OMG, just look at those pics! Wow, so many beautiful furry friends to pal around with, birthdays to celebrate, AND your very own pool and raft! hehe Oh! Mustn't forget your pretty Mommy and proud Daddy, and your horsie and chicken pals! What a family, what a life!!! And no pup is more deserving than you, Tanner!

Thank you Tanner, for helping to heal your parents' hearts after the passing of their beloved Bear! They, Yogi, your best bud Bosco, everyone who crosses your path, is blessed to have a loving, joyful, sweet and gentle best friend, for LIFE, in you! Congratulations and lots of hugs and kisses, woofs and happy Labbie butt wiggles to you and to Yogi and Bosco too, from me and Star! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage precious boy, and every moment of your wonderful life!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-13-2010 at 06:00 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I feel so proud to congradulate you this morning, Tanner. You are a handsome, intelligent, cheerful, gorgeous, dog. The color of your fur reminds me of honey. Those pictures of you were great. I really liked the one where you were in the pool; nowonder your humans wanted to adopt you when they saw that picture. It's amazing that you get a long with a cat. Most cats and dogs that live together that I know don't usaully get along. Hehe, I can just picture you paying with a cat. What a great picture that would be for a scrap book. You are a true heart healer, Tanner. You healed you humans' hearts when their other dog died. Happy Dog of the Day. May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness.
    With Love,
    Mittens

congrats on pet of the day Tanner. You sound like a real sweetie. My doggie russell loves to eat at the speed of light also. LOL

Tanner what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing all your wonderful pics today. You look a little less than charmed in the one of you and your pal in your party hats though. I loved the one of you on your floatie in the pool. Looks like you have it made. What more could you want? You have toys, a cat of your very own, a wonderful home and a loving family. Sounds like you hit the doggie lottery. I'm so happy for you.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tanner!!!

You are certainly better off in your new home! And you seem to fit in quite nicely!
    I love the pics of you and the other pets! Enjoy your DOTD status, Tanner!

Hi Tanner,

I loved reading your story sweet boy, especially the part where you
    joined your new forever family. You sure look like you fit right in.
    Must be extra nice to have Yoki & Bosco to keep you company too.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending many hugs & kisses just for you on your special honor.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a handsome boy Tanner! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tanner

]What a cute lab! I Labs they are so cute!!! Does she like to go to the beach! If there is one by you!! My little Labbie LOves the beach swimming and boats!!!!!

All I think to say is WOW! What a terrific boy you are, Tanner! Sounds like you have an important job to do, helping feed your friends in the morning, playing with the cat, eating and having fun! I'm thrilled you have your forever family! Happy DOTD, handsome Labby Tanner! Loved your pictures too!

I've been Boooo'd!