Thread: Darling Delilah

Darling Delilah

I feel so proud to be the first person to congradulate you this morning, Delilah. You are a beautiful, adorable, gorgeos, precious, puffy, intelligent bunny. I love the way your fur puffs out like that. You are such a beauty. Happy Pet of the Day! May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness.
    With Love,
    Mittens

What a cutie you are. I don't usually go on the "pet" of the day but your picture was so adorable, I had to click on it

Oh my goodness...you have stolen my heart Delilah. You make me want to go out and buy a bunny. You are beautiful.

Donna / Chimom

Delilah you are indeed a beautiful darling bunny girl.

I so loved seeing your sweet pictures today. I'm sure your mom's sister, is proud to have you named after the song they shared. I believe she is watching over you both too. Someday you will all meet in person. But until then, I hope you have all the love and happiness your little self can hold.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi beautiful Delilah, sweet bunny girl! Oh, aren't you the most precious critter! What an honor it is to meet you today, to have the opportunity to pay tribute to you, and all that you mean to your Mommy. My heartfelt sympathies to your Mommy on the tragic loss of her beloved sister, her best friend. I can only imagine the depth of her loss. Thankfully, she had beautiful, sweet and cuddly, joyful you to bring her comfort, to help heal her heart on her saddest days. The unconditional love, the quiet comfort our furkids bring to our lives, especially at such times, is priceless. You truly were heaven sent, Delilah! And I too believe that your auntie is looking down from heaven, so happy to see your Mommy smiling again, knowing that a bit of her, the happy memories she and your Mommy shared, live on through you!!! And one day, some day in the distant future, you all be together, and what a happy day that will be! Until then, keep up the good work, being the best friend and furkid a Mommy could ever hope for!

I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Please have your Mommy give you bunches and bunches of cuddles and kisses for me!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a beauty Delilah!!! Congrats on POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hey there, Delilah!

You are such a beauty, Delilah! Catlove made the perfect list to describe you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsxxx11
    And I too believe that your auntie is looking down from heaven, so happy to see your Mommy smiling again, knowing that a bit of her, the happy memories she and your Mommy shared, live on through you!
    I completely agree with what tatsxxx11 wrote about your auntie. What a dear way for your mum to honor her memory. Please have her give you more bunches of kisses and cuddles from me! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, sweet Delilah!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678