Thread: Molly

Molly

I feel so proud to be the first one to congradulate you this morning, Molly. You are a beautiful, adorable, gorgeous, motherly, intelligent cat. I love your smooth fur and green eyes. What a beauty you are. I love also how you bring the whole family together by acting like everyone's mother. You're a really good role model. Every cat should act the way you do. Happy Cat of the Day! May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness. Happy Cat of the Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With Love,
    Mittens

Molly the Mommy

How cut that she wants to "mother" everyone; did she ever have her own kittens I wonder? Anyway, it seems like she's found her job in your home, and the others let her do it, too. What a sweetheart she must be. Molly, enjoy your special day today. Love that sooty nose of yours, too.

What a beautiful girl you are Molly!! I love your gorgeous black and pink nose!! Hope your "children" and humans be extra lovely to you today

Molly

Awwwww Molly...you are just soooo adorable!! That little pink and black nose of yours is crying out for a little kiss!!

Enjoying being Cat of the Day!

Every Pet Home has that one Cat who gets along with everyone and seems to be able to pour oil over troubled waters.
    In our place its Joseph despite his age and medical issues. Scrappy Two is learning and shes quite an ambassador too.

Blessed are the peace makers , for the eye of Our Our Lord regards them well. I think thats how the proverb goes and its a good one as there always has to be someone who can calm things down , and give everyone a mental time out.

We can see where Molly has the olive branch in your home and the Found Cats send a Pacicfic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Karmic Cat Of The Day Missionary Molly!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hey there Momma Molly with the little black dot on her nose, AW! You sure are a cutie pie! Something about tuxedo cats... they are very lovey! I can't believe YOU could be a little instigater Happy COTD and keep all the creatures clean and content!

oh my you are a beauty Molly. My friend has 2 black and white cats that are similar to you.

Donna / chimom

Hi gorgeous Molly!! What a beautiful and sweet little face you have

I hope you take a break today from your "mommy duties" and celebrate your day on the spotlight I hope everyone at home is honoring you

Happy COTD lovely Molly!!
    Love and kisses
    astrid

Molly what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face this morning, specially that little angel kiss on the end of your sweet nose!!! You are such a love bug, no wonder all the angels wanted to kiss you before you came to earth. Your family is so lucky to have you watch over them. I hope you treat you like a queen today. You deserve nothing less.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Motherly Molly!

What a cutie you are - you look kinda' like Crunch here.
    The rest of your household is lucky to have you around, Molly!
    Enjoy your COTD status!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on sofa.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	45225   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatman crunch eating.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	45226   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping crunch.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	45227  

Molly!!! You sure sound like a real sweetie to me!! LOVE the dot on your little nose! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

"Our home would not be the same with out 'mother' Molly taking care of her all her 'babies'. She is the sweetest, best-natured kitty cat we have ever had the pleasure of living with. Everyone loves Molly! "

And we love you too, Mother Molly! Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Molly! What a beautiful closeup of your gorgeous self!

That's one proud Mommy I hear talking! hehe Every family has that glue that binds, and it's clear at your house, that glue is you!!! Beautiful Miss Molly, mediator, moderator, "mother of all furkids" extraordinaire!

Congratulations and lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you and all of your furry friends, sweetheart! I hope that you and the humans, the entire frisky fur crew, are all enjoying a very happy and love filled day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~