Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Tabby has gone to the Rainbow Bridge UPDATE: Her ashes are with us now.

I'm so sorry. No matter how long they stay with us, it's always too short a time.

RIP, Tabitha. She had a very fine life, and she'll stay alive in your heart.

It's so hard to say goodbye to your loved ones and I'm sorry it was time for Tabby to go. I'm sure she had a wonderful life with you.

Remember the good times and know that she is not in pain.

Rest in peace, dear Tabby!

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

You gave your Tabby such a good life, filled with love and joy. She knew total love from you. A better life a human or fur could not ask for, she was ready, secure in your love to go. She will now be with you always in the breeze you feel on a warm day, in a butterfly floating around your head, in an unexpected flower blooming Tabby willl be with you.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP and play hard at the Bridge sweet kitteh. You had a good long life here with us. Thank you for sharing your fur and purrs with us for so long.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

focus on all you shared together.....

we always wonder........but you were always there for her.......you loved her and gave her so much......and she loved you right back......hugs to you.....i know the pain.....savor the memories......

Thanks to PCB!

I'm so sorry to hear about Tabby.

My prays.
    Melissa

sorry for your loss
    Hi all cat lovers have a nice day. chack out my meassge Board at
    http://orangeangelcat.proboards22.com/index.cgi

I went on Saturday, April 24 to pick up Tabby's ashes and bring her home. When I got there, I was told the bill was paid in full! Of course, I asked how, who, etc., but was told that an anonymous donor had taken care of the bill. Tears began streaming down my face, as I wondered who this angel could be. My questions were answered after a few phone calls to friends, and one of them "confessed" to taking care of it since I was dealing with my Mother's stroke, and had made one trip to Florida, and was leaving the next day for the second one (for Mom's surgery). What a great friend! I am so blessed!

So Tabby is back home with me and Sasha, and her ashes are in a beautiful metal container. I will also place her whiskers (that I have collected for 21 years) in the container. My baby is home.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

My boyfriend's beloved Tomas passed almost two years ago. He has his ashed in a little cedar box on the fireplace mantle. Tomas is home with us, and home he will stay. I know how comforting having Tabitha with you will be.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!