Thread: Great Gunther

Great Gunther

I am feel very proud to be the first person to congradulate you today, Gunther. You are so handsome that I can't get over it.

What a smart dog you are; being involved in so many classes. And the Smartest Dog Award goes to...
    ...Gunther!

Happy Dog of the Day! You earned that title by being so good and friendly. May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness.
    With Love,
    Mittens

"Great Gunther" indeed, I love that title for this thread, he hee.

Hard to believe that wee cute little fuzz ball with the drop ears developed -- so QUICKLY! -- into this big handsome stunning GSD! Bet you are glad you have all his "baby pics" to remind you what he looked like back when. They grow up so fast, ha haa.

Gunther, it seems you have landed in the perfect home for you. They are taking the time to bring out all the best in you: scenting out mom and dad hiding in the trees, CGC classes, and many other activities. What more could a handsome fella ask for, eh? Oh, you want some slippers too? Sounds like you take care of that all by yourself!

I laughed reading Gunther loves to be told how handsome he is. My Marlin is the same way, convinced all people exist just to pet him and fuss over him. Silly boys! I take mine to outdoor concerts in the summer, and Marlin is quite certain everyone is there just for him! He can work a crowd better than any politician, he hee.

May you have many happy years with Gunther, and lots of adventures! Gunther, enjoy your day, this is your day as Dog of the Day! Just don't eat a hat to celebrate!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Gunther, you certainly are a VERY handsome boy, and smart too!! You're growing like a weed - such a difference in your baby pics to your big boy pics. I hope your folks will post more when you're full grown - that is if you have the time to sit still for a moment and take time out of your busy schedule to have a photo shoot!

I love the pic of you by your bowl - it certainly conveys a message: "Well - are you going to feed me any time soon??" And they say cats have attitudes - this pup shot is just too cute!!!

Congratulations on today's top honor, to a very special, smart, and handsome DOTD!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hi Gunther the Great! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy! What a fab photo spread your Mommy included in your biol! Your baby pics are simply adorable! hehe I loved seeing your transformation from an irresistibly precious, floppy eared fuzz nugget to lanky, long legged adolescent, to one handsome young man! And true to your beloved breed, you're just as smart as you are handsome! Wow, not yet one year and already on your way to achieving your CGC! hehe And being able to "sniff out" your parents a talent that will no doubt come in hand over the coming years! (Though I can't imagine them ever wanting to venture far from your side!) We don't have to tell your Mommy and Poppy what a blessing you are; not only for helping to heal their hearts after your beloved predecessors left for the Bridge, but for binging so much joy and laughter to their lives each and every day, for being the best friend and furkid a family could ever hope for!!! Congratulations to you beautiful Gunther the Great! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! I hope your Mommy will give you a huge hug and kiss for me! Long live Gunther the Great!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gunther you were an adorable little fuzz nugget and are growing into a stunning looking adult.

I am still smiling from seeing all your pictures today. I'm so glad you helped your loving humans work through their loss of their other dear pet pals. I couldn't stand a house without at least one fuzzy face in it myself. I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun time today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gunther!!!

You are so awesome, Gunther! Not only are you beautiful, but smart and caring as well!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

Great Gunther is right! What a handsome man he has become! I barely recognized him from his puppy pictures to his most recent ones!~ I am proud to call Goony my Nephew and though I have not had the pleasure to meet him yet I look forward to that day! I plan to spoil him rotten and therefor become his favorite Auntie!

Congrats G! You Deserve it! Today is your day! Tell Mom that you get what you want and do so as well. Even if that means lounging on the sofa

xoxo
    Aunt Julie

THANK YOU WOLF_Q!!

Gunther!
    Congrats from your OTHER Auntie...you are sooo handsome and such a little brat but you deserve this special day go get some big hugs and kisses from Mom!

Hello Gunther,

Be still my heart. I am so happy to meet your handsome self.
    I love the picture of you hanging around the water bowl. Congratulations
    on being our very special DOG OF THE DAY. I would like to thank your humans
    for sharing you with us today Sending many cyber hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're one handsome boy Gunther!!! What a cute puppy you were! Congrats on being DOTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla