Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Aslan!

Aslan, the Great Lion!

Handsome Aslan! I am delighted to make your acquaintance this evening. You were an adorable little one and now you are a beautiful grown-up kitty! How smart of you to dunk your toys Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Aslan!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

hello from Indonesia!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for the lovely comments about Aslan. I'm glad I could share his sweetness with the world.

Aslan is now a year and 3 months old. He rarely dunks his toys in the water bowl anymore, but he still loves to race me every time I have to take the stairs. He also peeks through the window whenever he hears my boyfriend's motorcycle parked outside the house. He's very close to his "daddy" as well. My boyfriend even managed to get Aslan to kiss him every time he comes by the house. He will say "kiss me, please" and Aslan will walk towards him and sniff him on the lips and nose. It's more than adorable!

In Indonesia, there are actually many people who own house cats. As far as I'm concern, the most popular breed is Persian.

I am new to the forum but I will try to frequently visit it. If you have any questions about Aslan (or me), do ask! I'd be happy to answer.

Hello aslan

WOW-I AM A FEW DAYS LATE-BUT SINCE I HAVE A 20 POUND MALE TUXEDO CAT HERE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA-I HAD TO SAY HI AND ASSURE YOU THAT YOU ARE ADORABLE! SO CUTE IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET THERE LOL BLACK AND WHITE TUXIES HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART AND I WISH YOU A NICE SPRING AND PEACE ! SUSANSWATLIN518