Thread: Day at the Spa!

Day at the Spa!

Well... that's not exactly true because I can tell you they sure don't enjoy the groomers. hehe Here's just a couple photos I took of Molli and Sam after they went to the groomers. Sorry, none of Springen.... he's living with my brother and I forgot to snap some pics while I was there on Easter.

We just moved into apartments... first I've lived in before. Both the dogs and I are doing some adjusting to not having a yard. I guess more time together since I have to go out and walk them every couple hours. I found a park nearby with a fenced in baseball field that's perfect for fetch. Hopefully we can go when it's done SNOWING!!

Handsome Sam

Molli girl

Are you done taking pictures??

Happy he can actually see without all that fur!!

Sorry for the bad quality.. I just took them with my cell phone. I'll have to take out my nice camera one of these days and take some pics of them.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

So cute! I messed up in your last thread.....I thought Springen was your springer!!! I know Boxers like to "spring", too!!! LOL!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

How precious. Those spaniel faces always get me.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Hello Sam, Hi Molli! You both look smashing after a spa day. Handsome and pretty. Bet you smell great, too!

Always look on the bright side: with no yard, they can't immediately rush out and ROLL in something smelly!

oh Molli.. you pup face.. awww

and Sam.. wow there handsome.. looking good..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

6. Awwwwww! theyre both soooooo precious.

ya phone takes awesome pictures BTW

aww! They look so cute with their summer cuts! I bet its gonna feel alot better with the summer heat comin soon!