Thread: Harry

Harry

WHAT A SWEET PRETTY GIRL! I LIKED READING ABOUT YOU AND SEEING YOUR PICTURES. YOUR HUMAN KNOWS ALOT ABOUT THESE CREATURES! I DON'T THINK YOU LOOK ANYTHING EXCEPT CHARMING. I HOPE YOU HAD A COOL EASTER! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN%18

You are very pretty, Harry! And so interesting, too. Try to eat your veggies like a good girl to stay healthy and keep your guardian happy. I've never heard of lobster roaches but if they taste anything like lobster . . . yummy! Hope you have a splendid day basking in your deserved POTD limelight, Harry!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Harry what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

You certainly deserve to be queen, for a day at least!!! I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pet of the Day to you regal, exquisite, gorgeous, haughty Harry! Love that look of utter indignation on your face! And loved reading your wonderful guardian's most amusing, entertaining, fact filled bio. of her/his buddy and her species! As for those "likes and dislikes." I'm with Avajoy...if those lobster roaches taste anything like lobster lobsters, yum! And in the "dislikes" column..."late meals!" lol You truly are a diva, one most pampered and spoiled creature, and deservedly so! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight...literally! Hope it's a warm and sunny, treat and love filled day for you, beautiful Harry! Have your Mom/Dad give you a yummy roach or worm, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am Harry's caretaker and just wanted to thank you all for your appreciation of the beautiful lizard that is Harry! She is a great pet and a very lovable bearded dragon, and if you ever want to own a reptile bearded dragons make amazing pets, the one thing to remember with any reptile is you must make sure to keep them under the correct conditions, temperature, humidity, lighting, and diet... Desert lizards especially require UVB lighting and calcium supplements in their diet so they do not develop ricket like symptoms known as metabolic bone disease, which is a softening of their little bones... If anyone has any reptile questions let me know! I most likely will have an answer for you!