Thread: Fritz In Photo Contest

Fritz In Photo Contest

I have entered this picture of Fritz in a photo contest .The site is: www.petcontest2010.canadianliving.com The first thing you have to do is register to vote.Once that is done,you click gallery,then click search and in the box type perchyrest and click go,his picture comes up up,click that then a big picture comes up ,you vote there.Fist place in each group gets $800.You can vote once a day until April 30th,winners picked May 1st.According to the rules,only Canadians can vote.If there is anyone here from Canada that would want to vote for Fritz,please do so.
    Last edited by fritz03; 04-02-2010 at 12:51 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

I guess only Candians can vote. I tried but it wouldn't accept my postal code.
    I also tried to look up postal codes for Canada and was totally confused. If someone would like to tell me a postal code I'll try it and see if it works.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Awwww......you look so cute, sweetheart!! I guess we all might have to move to Canada to vote.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Well, I tried with mine (60525) but that didn't work. So I looked up the postal code for Catmandu's shelter, the Animal Welfare Association of Hamilton, Ontario: L8P 4X2, and entered that. I also entered my home phone with a 708 (Chicago suburban) area code, but the site let me vote for Fritz! You know what they say about voting in Chicago -vote early, vote often

Here is a place to search for postal codes. http://www.postalcodedownload.com/
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bounce! Vote for Fritz!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Thank you Elyse! I was wanting to vote but couldn't. Now I have voted for Fritz!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Bounce! Vote for Fritz! He has 129 views, I hope that equals 129 votes