Thread: What a way to wake up in the morning.

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?

What a way to wake up in the morning.

Well so far my Sunday is less then perfect. Smudge woke me up at 6:30 'cause he had to go outside (he had a little to much water before he went to bed last night) I was fine with that though 'cause all three of us could go back to bed which we did. But jsut after 8 I woke up to Winter throwing up on the bed not the most pleasent way to wake up but I was more worried about the Winter girl then my quilt and sheets. She wasn't done on the bed though she went out into the front room after I opened the door and through up on the couch (my mother wasn't impressed) and then she was sick on the area rug in front of the balcony door...that one was because my mom kicked her off of the couch. And I think she was sick once outside as well...which means I'm watching the Winter girl to make sure she doesn't get sick anymore 'cause you know four times in little less then an hour is bad enough.
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!

Oh no, I hope she's okay! Watch her for dehydration too since she's throwing up so much.

Please keep us posted.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I hope that Winter feels better soon
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Well so far she seems to being doing good, she's been drinking and running around the house like she usually does so I think she's over whatever it was that was wrong. My family and I are still going to keep an eye on her today just to make sure that everythings okay .

I think what it was was yesterday when we all went out her and Smudge got in to a bunch of stuff like my nieces school back and onto the dinning room table and stuff like that. So she probably ate something that didn't agree with her and she just realized that this morning.
    Goonies never say die!

Poor Winter Hope she is ok. Please keep us posted on how she is.

Ahhhh, poor Winter!! Hope you're feeling lots better now! I'm sure all's forgiven, sweetie

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Winters fine and of course all is forgiven Sandra...all was forgiven as soon as I woke up. I could care less if I have to wash my quilt and change the sheets I just wanted her to be okay which thankfully she is. I'll kow for sure after I feed her.
    Goonies never say die!

Ok, I found the thread. I hope Winter is feeling better. Let us know after she/he eats (sorry I don't know Winter's gender).

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Well Winter's had her supper and she's fine and dandy, going about her usual business of barking at the bathroom door and stalking my sister.
    Goonies never say die!

Silly Winter pups! I'm glad to hear that she's doing better! We were worried when we heard about her problems!! Keep feeling better Winter and quit worryin' your Mom!!

Poor winter! Hope she feels better soon. I know how you feel though because the last time Brian was in the field, I woke up one weekend morning to Dakota gagging and she had jumped onto the bed in the middle of the night. Luckily, I got her to the floor just in time (we have tile) for her to get sick there instead of on our bed. I think the night before she got too adventurous and ate too much dirt and junk outside!

Poor Winter! Poor quilt! Poor couch! and Poor rug! (Did I cover all the spots? )

I'm glad she's feeling better. They look so pitiful when they have upset tummys.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June