Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does your pet embarrass you?

1. Does Marius has a prefrence in shoes? Leather or canvas, open toed v closed toe, slip-on v tie? Men's or women's?

LOL LOL Not really...although most of our shoes are leather, but he goes all kinds: leather, open toed, canvas...you name it...and...
    the stinkier...the better!! LOL

Karen I swear he looks like my boys do when they are on catnip! LOL! Yes, he certainly does "smear" himself all over them!! LOL! I guess when you and your hubby go out and happen to look down at your shoes you see little white remembrances of your boy on them! Too funny!!

1st of all, I WANT Marius!!

2nd, I see he has mastered the "diving" position. front legs strait out in front. 3rd He looks WAAAAAAY to intoxicated!

Oooh, there was a time when Lady embarassed me big time!! Well everyone has had their dog sniff your butt right?? Well it is really embarassing when in front of your friends!! They kept asking me what was wrong as I tried to shove her out of the way (oh and there was nothing wrong with me).

Well, he's not MY pet but....

I was house and puppy sitting for my aunt for a week. The puppy was Levi, a twelve week old pit bull/hound cross. Can we say HIGH ENERGY?!?! Unfortunately, he was not neutered at the time......

I could not have anyone come by to keep me company without the puppy.....well, acting like a hormonal teen. It was really embarassing, especially the first tine he did it, when my boyfriend stopped by.....

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    1st of all, I WANT Marius!!

2nd, I see he has mastered the "diving" position. front legs strait out in front.

3rd He looks WAAAAAAY to intoxicated!
    LOL LOL LOL

I would say never, but I sometimes get frustrated when the girls don't listen to me so I tend to get embarrassed when they won't listen to me when we're around other people! Other than that, there's nothing these two could do that would embarrass me!

Only when Noah tries to maul our guests...that's not very fun.

Karen, Marius is a DOLL!!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Originally posted by NoahsMommy
    Only when Noah tries to maul our guests...that's not very fun.

LOL! You may need to get a new door mat: Beware of Cat! LOL

Karen, Marius is a DOLL!!!
    LOL

He certainly knows how to "work a room". Two of my friends were over and they were completely smitten by Marius. They were literally cooing over him. He approved of their shoes, and the rest is history.
    I just stood back and enjoyed the show. Cats certainly have a way of manipulating us hoomans!