Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tank

Tank

Hey Tank, your a beautiful boy. Glad you have such a good buddy. Your a handsome boy with all that beautiful hair. Boop you on the noise !!

Tank, I bet you are a most excellent buddy, too! I am so glad you still had a loving home after your first meowmie passed on. I wish you many more years of buddyhood. Congratulations on being a very special COTD!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Terrific Tank

What a handsome boy you are. Your missing eye isn't bad, it just tells everyone that you were in a fight with a dog and you won.
    Happy Cat of the Day! You earned that title by being such a good cat. May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness.
    With Love,
    Mittens

Tank, your story brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry that you were attacked by that dog and that it left such a lasting impression, not only physically but psychologically as well. It must have been a horrible experience for you. I'm so glad that you've had a good life ever since that time, though, w/someone to love you and take care of you. I wish you many more peaceful, happy days w/your human and all the love that you can possibly handle. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a loving story!! Tank, you brave sweetheart, I'm so glad you've found a family to stick by you and love you!! You deserve every bit of it! To Tank's newer Meowmie-I'm sorry for the loss of your Mom, but thank you for keeping the promise to Tank.

Tank, congratulations on your well deserved COTD honors - have a very special day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi sweet Tank, you're so gorgeous I'm sorry for that awful incident with the dog, but thank God you're alive, doing fine and with a human who loves you as you deserve.

Congratulations on your special day, my best wishes for a long life full of health an you for you sweetie pie!!!

Happy COTD Tank!!!
    Love and kisses

To Tank's human: How beautiful of you to honor your promise and taking good care of little Tank, I'm sure your mom is smiling in heaven
    astrid

Such a very Handsome Adorable Boy you are Tank.. Congrats on Cat of the Day.. I am so glad your new home is working out good.. Thank you daughter for your promise.. I am sorry for the loss of your mother RIP..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

First of all thank you for honoring your moms wish. Tank is one handsome boy..I love that small patch of gray chest fur. Mom would be so happy and proud to see her Tank so well loved and taken care of. Happy COTD to Tank! So 'Tankful' to meet 'cha!

No dogs allowed around Tank.

Patch

Even with just looking at the thumbnail, it looked like Patch only had one eye. When I opened the picture and read his story, I was really saddened. But, now he looks happy and healthy. While I am sure you miss your Mom, thank you for honoring your promise and taking Patch home. I'm sure you will be a big help to him in teaching him to trust again. Keep up the good work.

Nancy A

Please take note everyone

I wish more people with fur families would do what your sweet mother did and arrange for someone to care for their beloved fur kids after they have passed. As a volunteer of a few shelters I am disgusted at the number of people who abandon the animals that their relatives or friends left behind, without a care in the world - and these animals really don't do well at the shelter, often don't survive because they go into depression - rarely come with their vet files so may have conditions unknown to the shelter or get over-vaccinated, all sorts of problems. I made sure to indicate to my friend(s) who would take care of my precious fur kids should something happen to me, plus letting them know where my vet is as well as telling my vet and providing financially for this person in my Will. I suggest that everyone do this or the chances of them surviving your passing is greatly reduced. How sad.

Tank is a great example of another reason why cats, just like dogs, should not be let outside alone to fend for themselves. It is a different world now with speeding cars, nasty neighbors, hungry predatory animals, etc. To show a cat love, keep them safe inside and statistics show they will live a longer, healthier life too. They are not being deprived of anything this way - I have rescued a few cats who lived on the street and trust me, once they saw how life could be inside, they never wanted to go out again.
    Last edited by catlover11; 03-25-2010 at 08:21 PM. Reason: forgot something
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Poor precious Tank

You poor boy; I'm so sorry for all the losses you've had in your life. Like your original Mom, I have instructions in my will for any cats that I might have at the time of my passing. We just love our kids too much NOT to make good arrangements for their continued care. I'm so glad the next generation Mommy is caring for you; be good to her; it's a transition for both of you. And to the Mommy; I'm so sorry for the loss of YOUR Mother; I lost mine in 2008 and I still miss her every day. Take care, both of you.

Tank you are so charming!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and meeting you today. I'm so sorry about your eye and you losing your first loving buddy. It makes me so happy to know you are loved and cherished now and will be for the rest of your life.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tank!

I love Tank's name! He is such a handsome boy and looks like he just has a permanent wink. Congrats, Tank on being today's COTD!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Tank

What a heart-warming story. Tank is beautiful and looks happy and comfortable now. Poor baby to have to experience such a trauma.

To Tank's human, bless you for giving him a loving home. Sorry about your mom. I was put in the same situation when my parents both became ill in 2008 and died within months of each other. They had two rescue cats, one of which was very difficult and they are living with me now. The difficult one is no longer so and is just a big purring squish.

Congrats to Tank on being Cat of the Day!

What a sad story, Tank...but thank goodness it has has a happy ending.

How wonderful that you new meowmie stepped in and kept her promise to take you in! She is truly a wonderful person.

My MIL took in a cat whose owner had died and it took Fred a while to warm up to her, but he did and they were very happy. However, then my MIL passed away and none of the children could take Fred (at that time we had 5 of our own and Fred was a "one-owner cat"). We finally found someone to adopt him through the church. The new owner was so thrilled to have Fred! She would call us up and tell us how he was doing and how much he was loved.

It sounds like you are loved a LOT!! I am so thankful you have your furrever home. I LOVE your pictures; I would love to rub & kiss that sweet belly!!!

Have a wonderful day, sweet Tank; enjoy all the goodies and attention you are likely to get!

Purrs and head-bumpies from my boys...................
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I