Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am Sooo OUTRAGED---UPDATE POST 32

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chiwawa View Post
    Where the new park is in my town and there is a whoping 600 people in town she went to the town hall. ANd ask to see the list of registered dogs. And where as Mister is the only chi in town she figured it was me and called.
    Wow! I agree with others. You should go back to that park. Not only to confront her (because I probably wouldn't do that myself) but just to show her that she doesn't scare you. You could kill her with kindness and talk about how well cared for your dog is. At the end of the conversation say "and you don't have to call Animal Control, they've already visited and discovered I actually do take care of my dog!"
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Well Mister and I did go back to that park today. It was nice and I couldn't tell Mister sorry we can't go because of some crazy lady
    So we pulled up and let him out of the jeep then took his leash off when we were inside the park. He was running with the big dogs..(he thinks he is one) when I saw this witch talking to another women that I "know". So I walked over and said to the witch "hey thanks for calling AC on me they stopped by for a visit to tell me how AWESOME of a job I am doing with Mister. Just thought you would like to know where as you called on me for starving my dog" I thought she was going to die right there. Then I gave Lisa(the women I know and like) to be aware the witch likes to make false claims and call AC. After I asked the witch where he dog is?? And get this SHE DOESN'T HAVE ONE
    So I told her the park is for people with dogs only so maybe she should leave. Needless to say I feel better about it and the others there at least had my back and said if Mister is anything it is spoiled rotten.

Good for you!!!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

I would´ve loved to be there to see her face.. man that was awesome!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Glad to hear you really let her have it!!! You're my kind of gal!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Woo Hoo!! You go girl! That is awesome!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

She DOESN'T have a dog???? What a biatch! I'm glad you called her on it. Bet she doesn't show up there much anymore. If she does, she's got brass ones, and I'd call the cops on her a file a complaint that she's harassing the people who DO have dogs.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Good for you, I feel better now
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

She's like a child predator... for dogs. LOL!!! Creepy lady... go away! I am so glad you had the balls to say something. Lol!!! I wish I could have been there... I'm sure the look was priceless!
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

HAHAHA That was great news!!
    Too bad you didn't get it caught on video, cause I would DEF. watch that!!

She doesn't even have a dog??? Good for you for setting her straight!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

YAY YAY YAY!!! Great job!! Kisses to Mister from me to celebrate please.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

She sounds like a bored, troubled woman with nothing else to do. You did GREAT! I would have walked around, pointing to her and warning everybody! I'd love to know if she comes back! How gutsy if she did! I'm so thrilled you gave her a good tongue lashing!

Smooches on your widdle heart stopper!

I've been Boooo'd!

if she comes back & is harassing people again, maybe the owner of the dog park or you & several others can group together to get her banned from dog parks or a restraining order (which would keep her out of all dog parks you or visit, which would save so many from being harassed). or if possible find others shes done this too & you all group up & have her charged for false reports.

Its one thing to report abuse, but this is clearly abusing the system & causeing unnecessary costs, which can prevent a REAL abuse/neglect case from being instected in a timely mannor & life my be lost due to her &^&^%^%$^%%&^&

Hope that made sence.. i have a killer migrain.. sorry for weird typos too... hard to read/see

Just wanted to add that J and I go to dog parks sometimes, just to get our fix and enjoy the action.