Thread: Annabelle

Annabelle

Thank goodness that sixteen year old boys have a heart and your sixteen year old saviour has a big one. His devotion to you, Annabelle, and his use of skilled learned at the vet's office to restore you to good health is commendable. You are certainly a fine looking young lady now and I know he is plenty proud. Miracles wrought by love never cease to amaze and inspire me. I hope that you, him and all of your family have many years of happiness together. I feel better knowing that your compassionate sixteen year old person will be among this nation's future leaders. We are so blessed to have young men like him in our midst.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Hi Annabelle.....You are a very lucky baby to had found a 16 year old
    boy to take such good care of you. And I know you have paid him back
    many times over with your love. You are so pretty. I would love to give you a hug. Congratulations on being our DOTD. You deserve it. Annabelle,
    it sounds like you have a very loving family. I know you will take care of them.
    Have a wonderful life.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Pretty Annabelle !!!!!

Such a special girl you are, Annabelle. We love your puppy pictures and your grownup pictures. You are one stunning beauty. How terrible that you were so sick early in life. Thank goodness for your wonderful family for loving you so much. Especially your 16 year old skin Bro. We can imagine the bond you two must have and will always have. Kudos to them for seeing your illness through and helping you to become the great girl you are today. Such a heartwarming story!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses today from us to help celebrate. Congrats and have a great day!!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Annabelle, you definitely have a guardian angel in that young man that saved your life. You have turned into a beautiful dog. I bet that breeder is kicking themselves now. Well, I'd like to kick them too....
    Anyway, congrats on being the dog of the day today. And I'm sure you are the dog of everyday with your family.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Annabelle! Oh, be still my doggie loving heart! Where to begin!!! What a precious, oh so precious puppy you were, and what a gorgeous, stunningly gorgeous young lady you've grown up to be! I'd give the house for those sparkling, ice blue eyes and shiny pewter colored coat!

Yes, you most certainly have a guardian angel; a best friend and soul mate for life in your most impressive young person! What a very special, wonderful young man he is! And doggie lovers, animal lovers near and far give great thanks to him, and your entire family, for saving you; doing all in their power to heal you; for never giving up!!! As has been said, you and your person have forged an unbreakable bond of love and trust, a bond that will last a lifetime! And I can't help but believe that his innate sense of compassion, his gentle nature, and big, caring heart, got channeled into you! What a team!

It's been a pleasure, and an honor, getting to meet you and your wonderful family today, Annabelle! I wish for you and your people a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, and countless more happy years of shared unconditional love, devotion, and companionship! BIG hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Annabelle!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Annabelle what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your precious pictures. How wonderful that you are healthy and happy with a loving family now. What a special young person your human is!!! Please give him a big wet, doggy kiss from me, ok?

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by jspence View Post
    Thank goodness that sixteen year old boys have a heart and your sixteen year old saviour has a big one. His devotion to you, Annabelle, and his use of skilled learned at the vet's office to restore you to good health is commendable. You are certainly a fine looking young lady now and I know he is plenty proud. Miracles wrought by love never cease to amaze and inspire me. I hope that you, him and all of your family have many years of happiness together. I feel better knowing that your compassionate sixteen year old person will be among this nation's future leaders. We are so blessed to have young men like him in our midst.

Hello Annebelle, You are a blessing to your lucky family.
    I just couldn't say it any better than jspence, so I'll just offer my congratulations
    on being our special DOG OF THE DAY Sending lots of hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Annabelle! Three cheers for your teenage human for caring so much about you! You were a darling little one and now you are a beautiful grown-up lady. Happy Dog of the Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678