Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marvelous Max (and Magnolia)

Marvelous Max (and Magnolia)

What a handsome boy you are. Be careful when you go outside; don't get hurt or sick from other cats. Enjoy time with your sister inside instead. Happy COTD

Max you are a very handsome Ragdoll cat!! Sounds like you are a very spoilt little man!! Happy cat of the day

What a handsome boy you are. I love how purrfectly your light blue eyes match your soft fur.

It seems like your family is not completed with out you and your sister. Actually all families are not completed with out a cat.

Happy Cat of the Day! You earned that title by being such a good cat. I hope your day is filled with treats, love and happiness.
    With Love,
    Mittens

How can I keep Max in?

I would love to keep my Max inside but now he is spoiled. He cries LOUDLY at the front door until I let him out (or ignore him) and then if I do not let him out he will go up to a wall and pee on it.

Any helpful hints????

Max's person, Nancy
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Quote Originally Posted by artistnan View Post
    I would love to keep my Max inside but now he is spoiled. He cries LOUDLY at the front door until I let him out (or ignore him) and then if I do not let him out he will go up to a wall and pee on it.

Any helpful hints????

Max's person, Nancy
    All of my Fur Posse are rescues, most semi-feral, and they were all used to being outdoors. After bringing them indoors, at first they'd try to bolt out the door. After a while, though, they knew that Mom meant business and that they weren't going outdoors under any circumstances. Now they don't even try. Sure, they protested w/cries and sometimes spraying but those are things of the past.

Some here on Pet Talk use Feliway, either the plug-ins or the spray, to prevent inappropriate urination. If that doesn't work, there are meds that can be tried. I have some of mine on a low dose of Clomicalm and it works wonderfully. No more issues at all. They're checked annually to be sure that there have been no side effects and there haven't been any; they've been on it for years now.

Max is a beauty and it sounds as though he has quite the personality. Once he gets used to being indoors for good, the yowling and spraying will cease. Good luck w/this. He's definitely worth it. (Aren't they all?)

Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome Max.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Max, I know I'm supposed to call you handsome, being a boy, but you're GORGEOUS! What a wonderful bundle of fur you are! Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Enjoy your COTD honors!

To Max's person, Nancy:
    Our kitty loves the outdoors, too. She is only allowed out in warm weather with chaperones and plays in the back garden. There is no fence, but she has learned her boundaries. She has also resigned herself to the fact that in cold weather it's the time to be an indoor kitty. Would chaperoned outings be possible in your case?
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Max and Magnolia , you sure have a wonderful Garden that you can play in. We have heard rumors for years about a Found Cta Garden where we can play in the grass , maybe this year,
    Yopu are such a Handsome Cat, and we hear that Ragdolls are just Great Big Love Cats, and are Uber Friendly!!!

And you live in one of the Great Cities of the United Staes in Atlanta, one of Our Awesome Angels Army favaorites.
    We bet that you get some great take out tonight on your days of honor.

We Found Cats are sending Out A Stereo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newst Friend Magnolia ^^ and Max ^^ Our Cat Dyanmic Duo Cats of the Day!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Here's a thread from Cat General about outdoor cat enclosures. They might miss having a tree...but have a peek.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ht=outdoor+run
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Max you certainly are a stunning fellow!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer screen today. Sure brightened up my day. I hope you and Magnolia too, both have a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me is Max

Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

That is the fluffiest tail I have ever seen. It looks like a separate cat hiding behind him.

Congratulations to handsome Max on being today's Cat of the Day!
    I just have to say that you have beautiful blue eyes!
    I hope that your owners spoil you today on your special day but it sounds like you already are pretty spoiled and have everything that you want.

Artistnan, my two cats used to be allowed outside all the time at their former home. My cat Milly is a typical loudmouth Siamese cats who will yowl until she gets what she wants whether it is food or going outside. We have trained her and Izzy to go outside on their leashes and harnesses so they are always chaperoned in the back yard in case a neighbor's dog or cat comes over to visit. Is your backyard fenced in? Do you have other neighbor's pets that wander in and out of your yard? It was pretty easy to leash train my cats and they know that they will always get a couple of cat treats when we decide it is time for them to go back inside.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Max, you're indeed marvelous
    Beautiful soft fur, astonishing blue eyes... you're a little angel!!

Happy COTD for you, I hope you and little Magnolia are celebrating and having tons of fun today

Love and kisses
    astrid

Marvelous Max!

Max - you are a beauty! But - please be careful when you are outside! I'm so happy that you have your sister with you...it's good to have at least two cats - lol!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, marvelous Max! How nice to have one of our own as the featured honoree! What a gorgeous, glamorous, lover of a boy you are! Your coat and coloring, those sparkling baby blues are just too beautiful for words! And you're even more beautiful in heart than in body, if that's possible! Friend to all, human and furry...that's you, sweetheart! It's no wonder you're loved by all in the 'hood! You sure do have your parents eating out of your paws, and no big surprise there...who could resist! (Make that 2 sets of paws, seeing as how you and your fursis and best bud Magnolia are as one)! Your Mommy an Daddy have been doubly blessed, having not just one but two beautiful (inside and out) doll babies to call their very own! Enjoy your much deserved day in the Pet Talk spotlight, precious Max! I hope you and Magnolia are both enjoying a very special, fun and loved filled day of celebration! Cuddle, kisses and belly rubs to you and to Magnolia, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~