What an awsome day. Doug, Sheena and I went to Walmart and got our first proffessional photos done. They turned out awsome. It will take 2 weeks before they get here but they are worth it. The wonderful ladies who were taking the pictures had never done any with a Service dog in them before(or any animal for that matter) but had a blast coming up with poses for all 3 of us. They kept commenting on how they always had wished they could take pictures with pets but it wasn't allow since pets were not allowed in the store. So they took full advantage of the fact that they could have fun posing Sheena.

We were there for well over an hour. 30 minutes spent taking the shots and 30 spent figuring out which 9 we wanted to keep, how to spice up the prints with fadings and so on and also which prints and sizes we wanted.

They were amazed at how I could put Sheena into any postion they requested, including paws up onto things and she would stay there. She was a hit. Doug and I see Sheena as the force that brought us together and a symbol of our love and devotion so it was only right that she was a part of it all. Now just to figure out where to send all the extra pictures. lol