Thread: Online research to make a baby boy!

Online research to make a baby boy!

I was chatting online with my sister a few hours ago & this is kind of how the conversation went.

Sister:Sean is now excited about the baby, he's doing research online right now.
    Me: Thats great, so glad he is onboard! What is he researching?
    Sister: How to ensure the baby will be a boy...
    Me:
    *not typing, but thinking*
    My brain hurts, WHAT?!
    Me: Well he should have picked out all the X's before "releasing" LOL
    Sister: I know, but he doesn't understand science at all, & I didn't have the heart to tell him.
    Me: LOL
    Sister: lmao

PS. my sister is a little over 3 months preg.. it's a little late to try for a boy (sex is unknown as its too early)

that´s funny.. hehe..

not sure how true it is but I read somewhere if you want a boy or girl there are certain times in which you might get lucky...

but if he said this after the whole deed.. lmao.. good luck buddy.. hehe
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    that´s funny.. hehe..

not sure how true it is but I read somewhere if you want a boy or girl there are certain times in which you might get lucky...

but if he said this after the whole deed.. lmao.. good luck buddy.. hehe
    He said that today lol
    He thinks he still has time to make it a boy because it is currently sexless (in a sense).. He just doesn't understand that because it doesn't have genitals right now, doesn't mean its not already a boy or a girl lol It's all on the lucky X or Y fish that makes it home lol

Poor boy - maybe the child, regardless of its gender, will pay more attention in Biology class than its dad did! Just because he doesn't know Sprout's gender doesn't mean Sprout doesn't HAVE one!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Poor boy - maybe the child, regardless of its gender, will pay more attention in Biology class than its dad did! Just because he doesn't know Sprout's gender doesn't mean Sprout doesn't HAVE one!
    you first learn about it in health class... some schools did a really bad job at it... mine was terrible... religion got in the way of a proper education in that department.. however my folks taught me well & I took advanced sciences in so I was well educated... I believe he was more into geography & workshops, then science as he seems quite clueless in that department.

He may not understand that the baby's gender is already set in stone, but I'm glad to hear he's excited about the pregnancy now! Hey, maybe he'll get his boy anyway? And even if the baby is a girl I'm sure he'll eventually be just as excited. My BIL really really wanted a boy, and when they found out they were having a girl he was pretty disappointed. It didn't take too long though before he was excited again. Just last week their baby girl was born and my BIL was the happiest, most proud daddy on the planet. He's totally smitten with his baby girl. I'm sure Sean will be the same way if he has a daughter.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Makes no difference mate.....whatever the sex is, they will both love the baby the same.

"I'm Back !!"

Why not just let nature take its course and be happy if they end up with a healthy baby. So many women are having trouble getting pregnant these days. I was fortunate when I was married. Went off pill...pregnant. Son was 2 years old. Went off pill again...pregnant. I have two nieces in their
    30's still trying to get pregnant.

That is too funny!

My brother has two daughters. People often ask him if he is bummed that he didn't get a son. He is very quick to answer NOPE! He is completely happy with his two girls.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    That is too funny!

My brother has two daughters. People often ask him if he is bummed that he didn't get a son. He is very quick to answer NOPE! He is completely happy with his two girls.
    My dad was the same way. He refused to know what the baby was until it was born, he was happy either way. His father on the other hand was livid, when dad stopped at 2 girls, he wanted dad to try for a boy. THen dad got fixed to ensure there would only be two & he said grandpa went insane LOL My grandpa is the ONLY King left & his kids are the ones who need to pass on the family name... My dad didn't have any boys, Paddy has no kids, Rosemary has a boy but he's a Wort not a King, but Ted has 1 boy (our families only hope) & he doesn't "seem" to be interested in girls, soooooooo I think our family Name is dead in the water lol

A healthy normal baby was our only priority when we had our kids. I still think this should be top of the list priority and I think once the baby is born it won't matter what the gender is, they'll fall in love with it.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

My sister finally told our family about her being preg, WOOT!!!

As some of you know, I already told dad about the baby last week, as I needed him to have a positive reaction as she wont be able to handle negativity of any sort right now. Dad stayed positive & my sister was thrilled! She then called mom & said that mom started to cry (happy cry). Then she called grandma & grandpa C (mom's parents) & they were happy. The only people left to tell are the inlaws, which she doesn't want to do, so she making him do it for her lol She knows the mother wont be happy, but shes ok with having 1 upset person, as our whole family is in support, including all of dad's brothers, sister, friends, & his mother (she never thought she'd live long enough to be a great grandma).

I found out more about why Sean was soooooo against keeping the baby & why he was sooooo determined for an abortion. His retarded friends poisoned his mind!! THey told him horrible horrible things & told him how their kids ruined their lived & how they wish they didn't have any, etc. So Sean was more so scared then anything... I'm not sure if someone talked to him to set him right, but Cristine (my sister) said that he hasn't stopped doing all sorts of research to help ensure the baby & Cristine is healthy.

He wont let her near the kitty litter anymore, wont let her near the microwave, & has banned her from hotdogs I think he's aiming for the father of the year award

When I was talking to my sister she was much more relaxed then I've heard her all week.. so I'm very happy this is all working out so darn well

FAB!

Shortly before and after my dad retired, he'd be hanging around clubs...not the bar kind, just retired guys or the trap shooting course, or RCMP vets...and he told my sis and I that all these men would be saying, "My son did this, my son did that, my son etc etc etc" and Dad would say, "My girls can do anything your sons can." He made sure my sister and I took a firerams safety course when we were teens.

He truly loved and was proud of his girls!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda