Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can't find this Cat Toy Anymore! I'm looking for some help! (Mystery Triangle)

In the toy aisle at places like Toys R US, they make doll sized tents...that should be pretty close to what you want. Frankly, those things are WAY too loud at 3 am...lol

ETA- two people on another site said Family Dollar. If I remember, I will double check one around here. It does look pretty cool. Loud, but, pretty cool. Beats the two cardboard boxes set up now in the living room..

This toy actually doesn't make any sound, I will say the cats make noise when they are sliding around in it but it doesn't crinkle or anything like that, it is a Mystery Triangle and I can't seem to find it at any Walmart which is where I think it was orginally sold, well that's where I purchased it from.

Sport Pet Mystery Triangle. Click on Cat Pop Open Accessories. Their offices are in area code 262, which is southeastern Wisconsin. If they'll tell you where in the Chicago area they sell it, I'll go look for it for you.

http://www.sportpetdesign.com/contactus.html
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you very much!

I'll check it out. The only thing is the one triangle they show isn't the one that I got before. But I did e-mail them with photos just incase. I just can't find it anywhere anymore. I wish I woudn't have tossed it now.

Melissa

Mystery Triangle Back ON The MARKET!! YIPPEE!!

Hi,

Menards.com is back selling the Mystery Box toys! I was actually thinking about buy the material and making another because they took it off the market.

But we can now buy them. Thought I would let you know.

Here's the link:

http://www.menards.com/main/pet-supp...ies/c-8280.htm

You may have to copy and paste. They are selling for 6.98 + shipping of course.

toddlermom01 Guest

Mystery Triangle Cat toy

My kitties love, love, love this. I was really lucky last year I found them at Manard's in Wisconsin. It seems to be a store like Sears. I ordered 5 or so of them online. I donated some to shelters, gave some to friends and kept 2 for us. I went to order more from Mannard's and they didn't have them anymore! They were very inexpensive $5.00 maybe $6.00.

I just searched again and they are showing up on Ebay for around $10.

Quote Originally Posted by toddlermom01 View Post
    My kitties love, love, love this. I was really lucky last year I found them at Manard's in Wisconsin. It seems to be a store like Sears. I ordered 5 or so of them online. I donated some to shelters, gave some to friends and kept 2 for us. I went to order more from Mannard's and they didn't have them anymore! They were very inexpensive $5.00 maybe $6.00.

I just searched again and they are showing up on Ebay for around $10.

Try this website - http://www.sportpetdesign.com/our-products/play - they aren't the triangular ones, but the square ones, and maybe if they were the manufacturer, they can see if they have some excess inventory on hand!
    I've Been Frosted