Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't find this Cat Toy Anymore! I'm looking for some help! (Mystery Triangle)

I can't find this Cat Toy Anymore! I'm looking for some help! (Mystery Triangle)

Hi All-

As you know we have that sweet/bad kitten Apollo although right now he is sick but hopefully he'll get some meds at the vets and feel better. Anyway, when he was a baby I bought him a toy from Walmart it was on clerance for $3 or such. Anyway it was called Mystery Triangle but I can't remember the brand and he had such a good time with that. He had so much fun in it and bouncing it around but sadly it got ripped several places and I had to toss it back in January. I've been on the search for this toy ever since and I can't find it. I checked Walmart and found a cube replacement but it's so cheap that they destroyed it in a few hours and now I had to toss that one away.

I've attached a picture of it with Apollo in it but I would really like to find the same thing again and I've searched the internet like crazy but can't find it. (Sorry it's not a great picture but I'll have to look at my other pictures on my home computer to see if I have anymore from 09).

Anyone know of any stores near them that sell this cat toy?

Thanks!
    Melissa
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 03-19-2010 at 02:30 PM.

That doesnt look familair at all, and over the years the Found Cats have had many many Toys!!
    We pray that you can find a replacement for Your Cats!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I've got one too!!!! I got it at Ocean State Job Lots (or Big Lots). Sprayed it with catnip and my cats were fighting over who was gonna sleep in it first. Maya Linn, the alpha female at my house, won out. If I can find you one, I'll pick it up for you!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I've got one too!!!! I got it at Ocean State Job Lots (or Big Lots). Sprayed it with catnip and my cats were fighting over who was gonna sleep in it first. Maya Linn, the alpha female at my house, won out. If I can find you one, I'll pick it up for you!
    That would be so great, I can pay you advance if you need me to. I'd like a few if you can get them since our guys are semi-rough with them.

Thank you!
    I've checked Big Lots no luck though it's like they are gone now and my guy really misses them.

Thanks!
    Melissa

I think they may have it on Ebay. I just googled mystery triangle cat toy and it brought up a list but I cannot access Ebay here at work.

Is this what you're looking for??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

If what Moosmom has posted is what you're looking for then you might be able to find something similar at Target. I have a pink one that has two attached together and you can keep adding on to it to make it like a tunnel. I actually got it from Jen_Librarian and think she said that she got it at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Is this what you're looking for??

That's what I had now and my guys destroyed it.

I attached some links to a you tube video that shows it much better than the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Anikaca77 View Post
    That's what I had now and my guys destroyed it.

I attached some links to a you tube video that shows it much better than the photos.
    Oh if you want one of the square ones they are all over the place here. I think the last one I bought was at the Dollar General Store and it was only $4. Tink gets inside it and I put a plastic bug on top and she hits the inside of the roof with her paw and it goes flying. We play this game over and over until she gets tired. Where are you at? Are you in Pennsylvania too? I would gladly get one and mail it to you as well if you want the square one.

I have two of the square ones, but have never seen the triangle one. I will go to Walmart this weekend and if I see one, I will pick one up for you. If it is under $10, don't worry about a repay, just repay me for shipping.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOBwMN2AoMM

http://www.viewpoints.com/PetSport-P...ews?tab=photos

See the attached 2 photos. Not the square ones, my little guy destroys those.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1206222701-74098_thumb.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	45122   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	November 22 2009 (12).jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	45123  

Ohhhhhh, I see how different they are. I'll have to keep a look out for one for ya!!

Thanks, I just wish I could find this one.

Melissa

this is not quite the same.. but similar.. it´s a pattern design.. or perhaps you can get it made with more durable materials..

http://cgi.ebay.com/DOG-CAT-BED-PETS...item35a7f10c2a
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365