Thread: Shaggy (and Skippy)

Shaggy (and Skippy)

How cute both your boys are. As the owner of a 14 year old boy also, I can tell you how wonderful it must be to have kitties of all ages at your house; my guy would never "allow" a young upstart in HIS house! I hope Shaggy and the gang all enjoy a special day today; they all deserve it!

What a handsome boy you are. I love Maine Coons.
    It's really thoughtful of you to help your humans do the laundry.
    Happy Cat of the Day! I hope your day is filled with treats, love and happiness.

With Love,
    Mittens, Clara and Maisey

Shaggy, w/a face like yours, you can help me w/laundry any time! So nice to see, also, that you get along so well w/the rest of the fur family. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Shaggy, the Clan likes to help me fold clothes after the clothes area washed!!! You are cute, and seem respectful to your big brother! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a cat...

Lovely...

Happy cat of the day!!

Kisses

Paula Pascoal

Its hard to believe Shaggy, but one day you will be as big , and probably bigger than Skippy.
    I can see in my minds eye that fun that you big Cats are getting into as best Friends , racing about and have wrassling matches, all in fun of course!!!

You are quite a pair and we know that Shaggys youth and energy will keep
    Skippy active and will give him someone to be a Great Friend and be there when he needs someone to blame lifes little accidents on.

We Found Cats have always been a blend of the Old and the New and send a Damon and Pythias MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends Skippy ^^ and Shaggy ^^ , Our Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Shaggy what an adorable boy you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. I specially like the one of you and Skippy. Looks like you are great pals. I hope you get extra treats today and share!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there beautiful Shaggy! Happy Cat of the Day to you sweetie pie, and to Skippy, to all of your furry sibs! What a beautiful boy you are! Maine Coons...who can resist them! I'm so happy you're Mommy couldn't, and so grateful to PetsMart, and your rescue group, for making your happy homecoming a reality! What a precious sight, you and your big bro Skippy snuggling together! You sure do look like best buds! And no doubt your youthful exuberance, your spunkitude and free spirit are keeping him spry and on his toes too...along with your Mom! What a happy ending...check that...happy beginning, to many, many more wonderful, fun and love filled years with your forever family! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of pampering Shaggy, you deserve it! And please have your Mom give you and Skippy and your other furbro a hug and kiss for me, please! Congratulations to our very special Friday honoree, beautiful Shaggy...and sibs!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi sweetie, what an adorable little face you have

Happy COTD to you, lots of kisses for you and your handsome pal Skippy
    astrid

Hello shaggy and skippy

AAHHH! SUCH BEAUTIES! HANDSOME DEVILS! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY! SUCH GOOD LOOKS HERE ON PET TALK. FATHERS-LOCK UP YOUR FELINE DAUGHTERS!!!! MY CATS REALLY LOVE MILK JUG RINGS-THEY BOUNCE AND ARE IRRESISTIBLE!!! I WISH YOU BOTH LOTS OF FUN AND CATNIP! LOVE AND HEAD BUMPIES BOYS! SUSANSWATLIN518

Shaggy!

You are so cute (so is Skippy)! I think it's funny that you like to take control of the laundry - lol!
    And like my kitties, they prefer 'junk' to cat toys as well!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Shaggy is gorgeous!! Carrying things around must be a Maine Coon thing. I can't believe some of the things Mickey , our Maine Coon mix, carries around! Packages of toilet paper, clothes, some things are bigger than he is!