Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crickett

Crickett

looks as though he's got a lot of personality!

He reminds me of my friend Manny that was a foster cat with us for a number of months. Manny now lives happily with Laura, and her dog Willie.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dye_pho...7594394485775/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dye_pho...7594394485775/

Please tell Crickett I would love to play with him!

Anoush Vahid
    COTD 3/16/10

Crickett

What an adorable kitten; no wonder you couldn't part with him! He does seem like quite the clown now; love the pictures! What a cutie. I hope he enjoys his COTD today.

What a handsome boy you are! I love how your green eyes match purrfectly with your fur.

You must feel very special to be your human's favorite out of a whole litter.

Happy Cat of the Day. You earned that title by being such a good cat. I hope your day is filled with treats (including shrimp), love and happiness.

With Love,
    Mittens, Clara and Maisey

If I had seen Crickett as a kitten, I doubt that I would've been able to part w/him either. He's adorable! Sounds like he has quite the personality, too. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I LOVE that picture of Crickett in the shoe! What a cutie! You would have stolen my heart, too, sweetie!

Enjoy your COTD honor, sweet Crickett, and you have a very special day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Congratulations on being COTD, Crickett! You are too cute!
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

I think that over the years that you will find that Crickett turns out to be the very best graduation present that you could ever recieve!!
    A Car will wear out and a Trip to Europe is ceratinly educational, but no one will love you and fill your life with joy and laughter like Cute Crickett.
    He will be there when you are sad to lift your spirits and when you are happy Crickett will be there to share your happiness.

What a bundle of Furry Purry Pleasure Crickett is, and that photo of Crickett peering out from a blanket of leaves is so purrfect a younf Cat starting to approach his Cat Hood with so much happiness in his eyes.
    Please send Photos and Posts on Crickett. we hope that you are not strangers.

We Lucky Found Cats send a Ready for Prime Time MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Most Fun Newest Friend ^^and Most Welcome Cat of the Day King Crickett!!!^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a cute little angel is Crickett on his baby photo!! And what a gorgeous funny boy he's now!!

Congratulations for being our honored COTD, I hope mom and dad are giving you today all the shrimp you can handle to celebrate

Love and kisses
    astrid

Hello Crickett you sure are a Cutie Pie.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Cute Crickett!

You are such a bundle of fun energy! And your pics are priceless!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Crickett!

Crickett you certainly are a gorgeous character aren't you?

I bet it's tons of fun living with you. I'd be hiding you too if I had been your human. Who wouldn't love your sweet face? I bet it wasn't hard to charm your Grandma into falling for you too. I hope you are all having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cricket...you are SO cute!!!!!!!! Congrats on being COTD! It sounds like you have a great, fun life

Hi there beautiful Crickett! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Thanks to your proud human for sharing your very touching tale, your precious, oh so precious pics with us all! What and adorable baby you were, (a shoe full) and what a handsome big boy you're grown up to be! Yes, you worked your magic on me, Cricket; made my evening that much more joyous, and put a big smile on my face, just by meeting you! No doubt about it, you are so much more special than a new car, or a trip to Europe could ever be; your devotion, the joy you bring to your family and all who meet you, priceless! How blessed you are Crickett, having a young guardian capable of putting unconditional love over material things! Hope you're still enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet baby boy! Thanks you for the big smiles sweetheart, and please have your mom give you a bunch of hugs and kisses for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are the SAME age as our Ralph Timothy!!! And you are very cute, too!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

I agree with CatDaddy you look like an alligator down in the Florida Everglades emerging from all the leaves and things You are adorable you sleeping in between the pillows. Happy COTD cutie-tootie